BY FISHER-PRICE #15 in Swings

Fisher-Price Zen Collection Cradle Swing: Innovative Zen-like design Fisher-Price cradle swing seat rotates 90 degrees Features a range of speeds Side-to-side cradle motion or front-to-back swing motion Deep seat with recline and 3-point restraint Uniquely designed mobile with three fun patterned characters Two sound effect sound tracks 14 songs including 6 lullabies and 8 entertaining musical tracks Volume control Cradle swing seat is removable Zen musical swing not only features beautifully rich fabric and accents, but is also loaded with audio and visual stimulation for your little one. Assembly required see more...

Jessica S.
I think this swing is the best investment hands down. I just actually passed this down to my sister in law who just announced she was pregnant. I got so much use out of this swing and it was the only place my son would sleep for awhile (yes they say not to let them sleep in it but I was on the couch next to him). You plug this bad boy into the wall and you're good to go for months. Super easy to clean as well.
Sandra T.
I cannot believe I didn't have this with both my daughters. I purchased this for my son and it is amazing. He loves the lights that turn on and the various swing modes! I love that I can click the bassinet type seat and and it converts into a cradle. I get so much done when he is on his swing. He loves it!
Nicole K.
Russell Springs, KY
My daughter has this swing as well. She likes this one much more. Only because it can swing different ways, is comfy for her, very soft and of soothes her too! She loves it as much as we do!
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
When I became a first time mom..I wanted to try almost every product I could find. This by far was one of the best investments and my son loved it
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
We had the girly design but the same swing. We loved it. She didn't fuss in it like some other things we tried. & she would actually sleep in it
Deija M.
Ontario, CA
I really wanted to get this one when I had my son but couldn't if I had another baby this is the one I would get I love it has music
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
I have one and the speed sometime randomly changes to high without me touching it, which is very concerning with a 2 month old !
Bailey Z.
I had this and hated it due to how heavy and bulky it was. It was nearly impossible for me to move and try to find room for it.
member-c4d18f78e
Cunningham, KY
My little girl loved this swing until she out grew it! It swings in two different directions, it was a life saver!
Amber B.
Nicholasville, KY
Absolutely love these kind of swings!! Very well worth the money and the babies absolutely loves them!!