BY FISHER-PRICE

A restage of the successful My Little Lamb Cradle 'n Swing now with an AC plug feature. The swing has deluxe, rich softgood including micro plush, velour and boa that embrace baby in softness. There's a canopy and a soft friend that's tethered to the tray. Swing features 3 seat positions providing mom with options for her baby: side-to-side cradle motion and head-to-toe swinging motion to the left or right of center. Swing features motorized mobile with large dome mirror and soft clouds with sweet lambs that entertain baby from above. Music includes 10 tunes - 5 soothing and 5 happy - along with 3 nature sfx. Swing has 6 speeds, volume control and folds for storage. Customize swing experience for baby with: just swinging, swinging with music, swinging with music and mobile, or any combination of the three! 4 D batteries required (not included). Recommended for use from birth until child becomes active and may be able to climb out of seat to a maximum weight limit: 25 lbs. (11,3 kg). Product Weight: 20.5 lbs. Product Dimensions: 14.62 x 12.37 x 25.25. see more...

Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing Plug - My Little Lamb
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing Plug - My Little Lamb!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?