Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing - Moonlight Meadow - 1 ct. uploaded by Ashlund A.Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing - Moonlight Meadow - 1 ct. uploaded by Angela H.

BY FISHER-PRICE #79 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing - Moonlight Meadow see more...

Ashlund A.
carson city
This is by far my favorite baby product. My baby loves this swing and keeps her calm and relaxed. It allows me to get things done around the house and also gives me a peace of mind knowing she is completely safe. The range of motion this product holds is outstanding. My baby girl loves level 2 and all of the sound options. She doses off watching the stuffed animals.
The only con I can think of is that this swing is pretty low, so getting her out of the swing itself imposes a little discomfort for my back. But that is minuscule for what this swing provides for you.
Putting the swing together was pretty straightforward, and I love that it can be plugged into the wall instead of the use of batteries. The style of the swing is cute and comfortable.
I would recommend this to any parent. Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing - Moonlight Meadow - 1 ct.
mary n.
Orange, CA
My daughter loved using the swing from age 1 month to 4 month she started to outgrow them. This swing to really cute, nice music. The slowest setting kind of fast for newborns. Padding is nice and soft. It can be swung in different positions. I didnt give 5 stars because its kind of pricey and it takes up alot of space. Music is nice and has different settings.
Angela H.
Paris, KY
This has been the most used baby item besides the baby brezza formula pro that I have used the moonlight meadow swing is so cute and modern compared to other swings out there! I love the color and pattern and cute raccoons and so does baby :)
Marisa R.
This swing is a life saver with my daughter. The lights calm her down when she's fussy and I live that it can turn in 3 different directions. My daughter is 6 months and still fits in it perfectly.
Erica G.
This was one of the best and most used gifts we received from our baby shower. When my son was first born he loved (would sleep) the rocking side to side motion. As he got older he preferred rocking back and forth (like a swing).
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
My version is the one with the elephants, it's not on here. The only thing I dont like about this is the lowest speed seems to still be like a jetpack to space. It shouldn't be so fast, i was worried my l.o. was going to fly out. Other than that, i like that you can spin the seat in different directions and the different sound features are nice.
Whitney K.
Duluth
Got this as a gift for my baby to be and it is so durable and doesn’t make any sounds. It’s greatly made and I can’t wait to put our little bundle of joy into this
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
These are a god-send! Both of my children used their swings well into their first year - they offer the convenience of being able to be used with battery power or being able to plug in to a wall outlet. These were amazing on my Children’s “fussy” days, as they would fall asleep in just a few minutes.