Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing - Moonlight Meadow - 1 ct. uploaded by Angela H.

BY FISHER-PRICE #88 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher Price Cradle 'n Swing - Moonlight Meadow see more...

mary n.
Orange, CA
My daughter loved using the swing from age 1 month to 4 month she started to outgrow them. This swing to really cute, nice music. The slowest setting kind of fast for newborns. Padding is nice and soft. It can be swung in different positions. I didnt give 5 stars because its kind of pricey and it takes up alot of space. Music is nice and has different settings.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
This has been the most used baby item besides the baby brezza formula pro that I have used the moonlight meadow swing is so cute and modern compared to other swings out there! I love the color and pattern and cute raccoons and so does baby :)
Marisa R.
This swing is a life saver with my daughter. The lights calm her down when she's fussy and I live that it can turn in 3 different directions. My daughter is 6 months and still fits in it perfectly.
Erica G.
This was one of the best and most used gifts we received from our baby shower. When my son was first born he loved (would sleep) the rocking side to side motion. As he got older he preferred rocking back and forth (like a swing).
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
These are a god-send! Both of my children used their swings well into their first year - they offer the convenience of being able to be used with battery power or being able to plug in to a wall outlet. These were amazing on my Children’s “fussy” days, as they would fall asleep in just a few minutes.