BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price - Cozy Cocoon Bouncer, Woodsy Friends: For a child up to 25 lbs For use by a child from birth until they can sit up unassisted Calming vibrations Removable toy bar features a delightful tree design Pull-down, musical owl hangs off the toy bar 2 removable toys Non-skid feet 3-point restraint harness Machine washable pad Requires 1 AAA battery and 1 D battery (not included) Assembly required A Phillips screwdriver is required for assembly (not included) see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
We have the "Home Sweet Home" Bouncer. It has delightful woodland creatures on it, an owl, squirrel, and a birdie. It's sooo cute and plays cute music. My daughter is so comfortable and sometimes sleeps in it or watches TV in is with the attachment off. The quality of this bouncer is wonderful! Only thing I wish would improve is that the music played a little longer maybe and that the batteries last a little longer for the vibration.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
These amaze me! They put my baby to sleep and they keep her very entertained, worth every penny spent to get this.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Mesa, AZ
This bouncer helped get my daughter to sleep on so many occasions. My daughter had colic and this bouncer would somehow s soft toooothe her when nothing else would, the fabric on it is super soft too!
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Whiting, IN
Love this bouncer! Keeps baby entertained with toys and music! I'd only recommend for up to 3 months because this only held my little ones attention for a couple weeks before he was tired of it!
Cristin h.
Cristin h.
My son loved it!! I received it as a baby shower gift. It kept him entertained why I did little odds and end around the house.
Eva  Y.
Eva Y.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert
So fun for your baby. Love the owl it looks so comfortable and your baby won't be fuzzy for long
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Both of my kids love this bouncer. The fabric is very soft but it also wipes down well for the invebitble spit up. The calming vibrations feature is great! I love the removable toy bar as well.
Jade K.
Jade K.
San Antonio , Texas
Fisher price bouncers are always made with such good quality. I love them! The vibration will put your little one to sleep and the musical toy bar will keep them entertained. They have a wide variety of different themes and colors to suit any baby's needs or interests.
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake forest , CA
Mega Parent Expert
So entertaining for the baby! Love the sounds and vibration of the seat. Soothing to the baby.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
We used this a lot when my daughter was born. She loved and even though she is 2 she still tries to climb in it sometimea because we are saving it for the next one since it still looks brand new even thouh we have used it so much.