BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price - Cozy Cocoon Bouncer, Woodsy Friends: For a child up to 25 lbs For use by a child from birth until they can sit up unassisted Calming vibrations Removable toy bar features a delightful tree design Pull-down, musical owl hangs off the toy bar 2 removable toys Non-skid feet 3-point restraint harness Machine washable pad Requires 1 AAA battery and 1 D battery (not included) Assembly required A Phillips screwdriver is required for assembly (not included) see more...

Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
We have the "Home Sweet Home" Bouncer. It has delightful woodland creatures on it, an owl, squirrel, and a birdie. It's sooo cute and plays cute music. My daughter is so comfortable and sometimes sleeps in it or watches TV in is with the attachment off. The quality of this bouncer is wonderful! Only thing I wish would improve is that the music played a little longer maybe and that the batteries last a little longer for the vibration.
Jade K.
San Antonio , Texas
Fisher price bouncers are always made with such good quality. I love them! The vibration will put your little one to sleep and the musical toy bar will keep them entertained. They have a wide variety of different themes and colors to suit any baby's needs or interests.
Brandi H.
Mesa, AZ
This bouncer helped get my daughter to sleep on so many occasions. My daughter had colic and this bouncer would somehow s soft toooothe her when nothing else would, the fabric on it is super soft too!
Tabitha G.
Whiting, IN
Love this bouncer! Keeps baby entertained with toys and music! I'd only recommend for up to 3 months because this only held my little ones attention for a couple weeks before he was tired of it!
Sarah B.
Both of my kids love this bouncer. The fabric is very soft but it also wipes down well for the invebitble spit up. The calming vibrations feature is great! I love the removable toy bar as well.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
These little chairs are a life-saver when the little ones are in need of some soothing while you get things done, especially warming a bottle. the vibrations work every time!
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
We used this a lot when my daughter was born. She loved and even though she is 2 she still tries to climb in it sometimea because we are saving it for the next one since it still looks brand new even thouh we have used it so much.
Aminah P.
Modesto , CA
My sister bought this as a gift to my son . He liked it but I don't know if he was heavy or not but the seat would lean back quite a bit. A little too much I think
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This chair is adorable! And it is a great help when you are trying to get work done around the house and need to keep baby occupied and in your sight.
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
My daughter has this bouncer (the one with the frogs). It's a life saver and must have for a baby. I recommend this product to all my mommy friends.