BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price - Cozy Cocoon Bouncer, Woodsy Friends: For a child up to 25 lbs For use by a child from birth until they can sit up unassisted Calming vibrations Removable toy bar features a delightful tree design Pull-down, musical owl hangs off the toy bar 2 removable toys Non-skid feet 3-point restraint harness Machine washable pad Requires 1 AAA battery and 1 D battery (not included) Assembly required A Phillips screwdriver is required for assembly (not included) see more...

Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
These amaze me! They put my baby to sleep and they keep her very entertained, worth every penny spent to get this.
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
My daughter has this bouncer (the one with the frogs). It's a life saver and must have for a baby. I recommend this product to all my mommy friends.
Josi P.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing product! Matched my sons theme and he loved it. It helped him go to sleep and he watches TV while sitting in to
Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert
So entertaining for the baby! Love the sounds and vibration of the seat. Soothing to the baby.
Jade K.
San Antonio , Texas
Fisher price bouncers are always made with such good quality. I love them! The vibration will put your little one to sleep and the musical toy bar will keep them entertained. They have a wide variety of different themes and colors to suit any baby's needs or interests.
Sarah B.
Both of my kids love this bouncer. The fabric is very soft but it also wipes down well for the invebitble spit up. The calming vibrations feature is great! I love the removable toy bar as well.
Eva  Y.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert
So fun for your baby. Love the owl it looks so comfortable and your baby won't be fuzzy for long
Brandi H.
Mesa, AZ
This bouncer helped get my daughter to sleep on so many occasions. My daughter had colic and this bouncer would somehow s soft toooothe her when nothing else would, the fabric on it is super soft too!
Aminah P.
Modesto, CA
My sister bought this as a gift to my son . He liked it but I don't know if he was heavy or not but the seat would lean back quite a bit. A little too much I think
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
These little chairs are a life-saver when the little ones are in need of some soothing while you get things done, especially warming a bottle. the vibrations work every time!