BY FISHER-PRICE

Here s a high chair that makes mealtime so much more enjoyable-because cleanup is so easy! Seamless Pad is Spill Resistant Machine Washable 2 Height Adjustable 3 Easily Folds for Storage There s an EZ Clean Strap System that adjusts from the back and removes simply so mom can just wipe it clean. Open-frame design makes it easier for mom to get closer to baby, and when feeding time is over it folds quickly for storage. The seamless pad has no crevices to trap crumbs and is also spill resistant and machine washable. The tray has four adjustable positions and the seat adjusts to 7 different heights to make mealtime more comfortable. Full tray cover is dishwasher safe. see more...

Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
We got this high chair for our foster baby and I really like it! The chair pad is easy to remove, so it can be washed and then put back on easily. The high chair itself is adjustable so you can lower it or make it higher, depending on what you need. It also converts to a booster seat, once the baby is ready to move to the table! There are 2 wheels on the front which makes it very easy to move towards you. The tray is removable, so it is very easy to wash, and there is actually another tray underneath it! The best part about this high chair...is how you can remove the tray using only one hand! On the front of the tray where it says Fisher Price, that is actually a button that you push which latches/unlatches the tray!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I had this for my daughter, just a different design and oh yes it is easy to clean. A wet napkin can remove the mess it's that easy. It rolls around very smoothly too, so it's good if you need to put it away or want to take it onto another room. It's safe for sure. It has a belt that clicks when secured and the tray does the same when secured properly. The tray is pretty large too.
Marzena M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had this high chair since my 3rd baby was born and I loved it! it has 7 positions to move up or down. the tray can be moved & removed. it's easy to clean. it has wheels in the front for easy moving & the chair folds for easy storing! I have had it 3yrs and it made my feeding time a million times easier.
Liliana C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love this high chair for babies! I have my baby and now need one of these! I hope this Christmas give him one.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
I like this fisher price coco sorbet ex clean high chair. It's Really cute.