Fisher-Price Classics Chatter Phone Ages 1 and up uploaded by Emma S.Fisher-Price Classics Chatter Phone Ages 1 and up uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY FISHER-PRICE #5 in Toys

Introduced in 1961, the Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone was the ultimate pretend play toy with its ringing rotary dial and its friendly interactive design. Since then, technology has changed quite a bit, but the Chatter Telephone makes children smile just the same way. With eyes that roll up and down, a mouth that chatters and a dial that rings, this friendly phone is ready for a whole new generation of children to enjoy! see more...

• DO kids today even know? I haven't seen one in years!2 Answers
  • I am not a mother but I am an Aunt. In was so excited to see this...2 Answers
  • Do they still make these? 6 Answers
Fisher-Price Classics Chatter Phone Ages 1 and up
  • "My son loves this toy its so fun and entertaining he takes it everywhere can't live without it" in 6 reviews
  • "It is adorable and she loves playing with it and using "her phone" to call family and friends." in 6 reviews
  • "(she also goes crazy when she sees him in Toy Story 3) I love it because it's the classical version, that I had as a child. " in 5 reviews
Mindy C.
Norwich
Mega Parent Expert
This one is a Classic.  Who did not have one of this?  and if you didn't someone in your family does!!  My kids have one and it is so cute.  You can pull and the eyes moved up and down...it rings and the colors are so bright and is an awesome over all toy to gift.
Tina B.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert
WOW it is hard they still make these. it is an oldie but a goodie. I think this is a good toy for small children. I remember this when I was a kid and how much I loved it. You can buy these at your local retail store.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter received this as a gift from someone, and she absolutely loves it! So simple, but she loves babbling on the phone, and dragging it around on the string.
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Mega Parent Expert
Simple, basic, the little ones love and have fund ! Worth it, affordable and stays good for a long period. Recommend and already bought ad a gift for some kids !!
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert
This is an all time classic toy that I grew up with, my parents grew up with and now my own children have as well. It is cute fun and affordable. It is pretty much indestructible too. Excellent quality and gets a rate of a 10 for me. This provides hours of fun for children.
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite growing up! I bought while I was pregnant bc I wanted my kids to have just as much fun as I did. Tho I do say it gets a bit nerve racking at times. An oldie but a goodie!
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is such a classic toy and one that was enjoyed by me as a child and now my children enjoy pulling it around. Gone are the days of rotary phones, but the kids enjoy using it on this toy. They love the eyes moving in the front as well!
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
My daughters really like this but I hate that the hand set keeps falling off! It's hard for them to concentrate when walking with it and they walk Backwards because they want to watch it but when the hand set falls, they get confused.
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert
Classic. Every kid loves it and has one and every parent is driven crazy by the sound lol! This is such a cute toy and the sound it makes reminds me of porky pig saying that's all folks. Modestly priced and good quality-could survive the generations. Find one and grab it. So fun!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
This is such a classic old school toy! I remember having one of these when I was younger. I was so proud of it, I would bring it to show and tell every now and then. I recently was reminded of it when I watched Toy Story 3 and I love how kids nowadays are still into this toy!
summer b.
Bakersfield, CA
Dose anyone remember this toy from when they were little.
Yvette A.
Mesa, AZ
Has anyone been able to see these toys again in stores ?
Addison H.
Where can I find one of these for cheap?
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
Where do they sell these? & cost?
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Can you still find these cuties? This was my first mobile phone