Fisher Price - Cheer for Me! Potty uploaded by Samantha A.Fisher Price - Cheer for Me! Potty uploaded by Ashley W.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Sliding toilet paper holder Removable bowl for easy cleanup Encouraging phrases, 2 full songs Fits standard toilet seats for advanced training Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) see more...

• Looking at starting to potty train soon. Should we use a ...2 Answers
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This little potty does exactly what it's designed to. The removable tray is simple enough to clean and my daughter loved the way it lights up, sings, and has the flusher. I'm not sure if I'll use this for my son or if I'll just try our normal toilet to eliminate the need for transitioning to the "big potty". I docked a star because sometimes this thing will start singing without anybody anywhere near it. Waking up to "Toilet paper! Toilet paper! On a roll...next to me! I can use a few squares, maybe one or two squares! How about three? Hooray for me!" was not my favorite. Also the little songs reaaaally get old after a bit.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We got this to help potty train my 2 year old. It played little songs when he went potty and it nade him excited. The sensor is a little finicky though, so it wouldn't always know when he would go, and sometines it would go off randomly.
The flusher was his favorite part for sure.
I did eventually get tired of cleaning up after every trip to the potty and luckily, the seat fits onto the regular toilet so now he goes in that. It was really great to help him transition from no potty to full on big toilet.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It’s a pretty cool potty chair. It’s got a sensor when the child pees and it sings a son and says “yay you went potty!”. My child loves to play with it and “flush” it all the time but has really no interest in using it. He’s more interested in using the grown up potty. This may work for other kids but hasn’t been used but a few times in the last 6 months by my kid. It’s more of a toy for him.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Best potty out there for little booties! My daughter giggles at the flushes and loves the light. It is easy to clean, does not take up much room and is cute. It takes the "scare factor" out of flushing for kids.
Samantha A.
Ashland
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great seat for kids just learning to go to the potty there is music each time they potty! The potty bowel is removable so it is very easy to clean! 3 different songs for them to cheer themselves on with would recommend to parents with the little go getters that enjoy being cheered on 1 week with this my boy was potty trained!
Danielle S.
This potty helped make toilet training a lot easier! It's very encouraging and exciting for little ones to be able to "flush" the potty after they go! It lights up and makes sounds. This potty is easy to clean; the tray comes out from under the seat- you just have to clean that part and put it back. Makes potty training fun for kids and a breeze for their parents!
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This potty is making potty training a breeze for me! My daughter is 20 months old and is literally excited to use this potty! She loves that it sings to her when she goes and feels like such a big girl when she flushes it!
Ashley W.
Love this potty. My son would not poop on the adult potty even with the small toilet seat. One day suddenly he asked for this potty even though he pees all the time on the regular potty. He pooped on this potty and now will only poop on this potty.I think the flushing noise is a bit loud and wish my son couldn't as easily pull the flush.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I'm very thankful that this came with a detachable seat that you can put on an adult toilet. My son was afraid of the noise the toilet made when he tinkled. But he wasn't afraid of the noise it made when you flushed it. Sooooo he'd flush it ALL THE TIME. I eventually had to put tape on the handle so he couldn't flush it. (He knows how to turn on the potty) I'm sure it's a great seat for most kids, just not mine.
Tina L.
I used this potty for all three of my little ones. My twins fought over it when they potty trained. You can put a real roll of paper on, and it has a handle, but does not make a flush sound. The pot has sensors, so when the pot gets wet it sings a great potty song!!
Katie R.
Frederick, MD
Looking at starting to potty train soon. Should we use a little potty like this to start, or a seat on the toilet to eliminate transition from little potty to the big one?