Fisher-Price - Butterfly Garden Papasan Cradle Swing

by Fisher-Price

#7 in Swings

Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing Butterfly Garden: Maximum weight capacity: 25 lbs. Has 6 soothing speeds to keep baby entertained 3-point restraint for added safety 16 songs total plus 2 sound effects offer plenty of variety Rotating mobile with two distinct motions will delight baby Butterfly garden mobile includes 3 plush toys Light show overhead projects onto canopy Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing has 2 swinging motions 2 music modes: morning; evening Tailored sheer canopy Cozy papasan seat keeps baby comfy 2-position recline Frame folds easily for storage Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing can be plugged in to any standard wall outlet with included AC adapter or requires 4 D batteries (not included)

Yo moría por este cuando nació mi hija ... Les gustó?
is this only battery operated?
Are these available for boys?
Start your review of Fisher-Price - Butterfly Garden Papasan Cradle Swing!
My daughter loved this swing as a newborn. It's comfortable and allows them the snuggled-up feeling.
Hernando, MS
Love the swings for the babies. I always use one when I baby sit cause it calms the baby.
Bardwell, KY
The battery is awful, and broke within 2 months. I loved it until it quit working.
Iowa, LA
Amazing angelic soothing element unlike any other swing we've purchased. 5STARS
Amazing angelic soothing element unlike any other swing we've purchased. 5STARS
Islandton , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awwh I think these are too cute. to bad it isn't blue id get one for my son.
Awwh I think these are too cute. to bad it isn't blue id get one for my son.
This is a magic product by fisher price as it has 6 soothing features....my baby is always happy to be in this swing...it calms her on her bad days.. it is complete value for money!!!awesome product👍👍👍
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This swing is a lifesaver, I'm able to now do my housework. Easy to assemble, sturdy, and the power cord is a big plus. I would highly recommend this swing. The only small issue is the speed, it comes with six speeds, but there is only little difference from one to six.
Mexico, Ciudad de mexico
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Este producto es indispensable si quieres que tu bebé descanse y se relaje , mientras tú tomas una bocanada de aire más si eres madre primeriza su música también te relajara y estarás segura tu bebé no corre ningún riesgo
Lethbridge , AB
My older daughter had one of these and she would sit contently in this swing and she would fall asleep on those more high fussiness days. This swing does exactly what its supposed to and with a no battery option you definitely cant go wrong. The cradle is soft and plush and easy to wash . The unit is also easy to store and pack for those weekends away at grandmas house.Fisher Price knows how to make a baby swing.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this for my baby girl. This was gifted by my brother in law. The musical sound and the system are so good. My daughter used to love to sleep in this swing.