Fisher-Price® Brilliant Basics™ Boppin' Activity Bugs

by Fisher-Price

Four cute, friendly bugs pop up, bouncing and bobbling when baby pulls, turns, slides and presses colorful buttons. Or bat at one to make ‘em go up and down. Boing! Baby-powered—no batteries needed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Brilliant Basics™ Boppin' Activity Bugs!
Angela J.
Las Vegas, NV
My baby loved playing with this toy it kept her busy for awhile. I would recommend this.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
My daughter loves it, only reason for four stars instead of five is that she pinched her finger inside by pushing INTO the little animal and then getting it stuck in the box. She wasn't seriously hurt, but it did scare her.
Crystal G.
Live Oak, FL
This is so cute my oldest child had this when he was little and he would sit there and play with this toy for a few minute.
Tonya M.
Palmyra, IN
I bought this for my sons first birthday. He wasn't interested at first, but at probably 1 and a half he loved playing with it and would laugh so hard. I usually made funny noises when he would make one pop up.
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
These are great for hand/eye coordination. My son would die laughing when we would open them!
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
I work at a daycare & in the infant room this toy is such a hit! They love the  entertainment of pushing the things back in, it’s so cute ! & affordable !
Annette B.
Goshen, OH
My children love playing with Fisher-Price basic popping toy they played for hours popping those little heads down and pushing buttons and I very much enjoyed it overall I was very satisfied with it and I would definitely recommend it to other parents.
Heather C.
Mandeville, LA
Simple toy but all the babies and toddlers love it. I’ve worked in childcare for years and every child loves this toy. And they actually last.
Shamy A.
Lake Wales, FL
1,242 reviews
love this product, since I found it I keep using it. It's very good, I recommend it, you must try it.
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Omg granddaughter sure does loves this toy and has a blast playing with it. Recommend

Looking for your answer?