Add a Photo

By FISHER-PRICE
#1 in Baby Toys
Baby can sort and stack the rings, then bat at the base to watch it rock back and forth. Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads add to the fun ;
Photos (35)
Karla B.
Karla B.
This is a great educational classic toy. I got this as a gift during my baby shower. Starting at 6 months, my daughter loved to hold onto the rings and use them as a teething toy. At 1 years old, she enjoyed putting the rings on then taking them off. It is a good toy to help with hand eye coordination. Now at the age of 2, we use this toy to learn colors, order of sequence, and size comparison. This is a good classic gender neutral toy that every child should have. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the rings have a small hole in them so they cannot be used as bath toys.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Such a classic children's toy and totally inexpensive. Even though it seems like it is so little it is very entertaining for children. It is easy to use, it comes in cute packaging as well as the product being adorable and just timeless. The smallest ring also doubles as a sort of rattle so even if the rest of the toys are 'boring' to the child I find the rattle on top at least gets used.
Josie S.
Josie S.
West Fargo, ND
Okay at first my son wasn't dealing into it but now that he's a year old he's managed to figure out that you stack these on there. I'll hand him the size that goes next and puts them in. It's such a simple toy but entertains him for so long. He'll start off slow and than he'll try and go faster. And rewards himself with a big round of applause. He's 13 months btw.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Clinton, MA
My 2 year old son really loves the Fisher- Price Brilliant Basics Rock a Stack toy. It is a very good toy to build up some fine motor skills as well as learning the colors. It's easy to use for my toddler and its small enough for an easy storage on a shelf. We use this multiple times a day with our son. I would buy this as a gift if I had to buy it again.
@mamaversatil M.
@mamaversatil M.
The classic game of all time, it looks very simple but our children can learn to count, classify, helps their fine and thick matricity in order every mother should have it!

El clásico juego de todos los tiempos, se ve muy sencillo pero nuestros niños pueden aprender a contar, clasificar, ayuda a su matricidad fina y gruesa en fin toda madre debe tenerla!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
My son loved this toy, until he lost all of the rings to it. (typical for a 2 year old.) it was a great toy as far as teaching him problem solving and stacking. he would get frustrated when one ring didn't fit right, teaching him to find the correct one and put it in that spot. I wish he hadnt lost all of the pieces because I really enjoyed this toy,
Sara M.
Sara M.
Just got this for Christmas for my 9 month old and he loves it! This is great for hand eye coordination and cognitive learning. And the beads in the red ring, make it fun. I love to helo him learn to stack them. Theyre also easy to clean and the bottom part of the stand and the yellow piece come apart too for better cleaning!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
My baby loves this! He is 6 months old. The rings are easy to hold and he loves the bright colors. He also loves the top ring which has beads inside, which he loves to shake and look at. He loves to hit them together and later I plan on using them to help teach him colors and stack. Easy to clean, and at a really good price.
Devanee S.
Devanee S.
I bought this toy for my daughter when she was a baby and she absolutely loved it she is now nine. This toy was also one of my sons favorite toys and he is now four. Now my newest LO is going to be able to play with this toy. This toy has been through two kids going on three and has held up and been each ones favorite.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Ideal para que los niños aprendan el concepto de guardar, encajar, viene en colores llamativos y con una arandela que tiene maraquitas, esa les escanta, ya que los bebitos adoran los sonajeros, eso los estimula y aprenden causa y consecuencia, lo agitan y suena. Es maravilloso para los peques.
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does babies like it, or it is waste of money?
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Is it just my child or does anyones child uses the rings to throw around?
Katie y.
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
What age would you suggest this toy for?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Are these still our for sale?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Would you buy this for a nine month old?