BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Baby Toys

Baby can sort and stack the rings, then bat at the base to watch it rock back and forth. Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads add to the fun ;   see more...

• Parents do u prefer Fisher price or V-tech? Why??2 Answers
  • I have a 3 month old baby - is this a toy he would like? 5 Answers
  • De cuantos meses es recommendable este juguete??3 Answers
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack
  • "It is helping with the teaching of the colors and also how to correctly stack them according to size, this is a classic toy that I even had as a kid." in 12 reviews
  • "I think this is a great toy to work on fine motor skills, but neither one of my kids seemed to have enjoyed playing with it much. " in 12 reviews
  • "my son loved to take the rings off the stick at first, no matter how many times we would show him how to put them back on he just wanted to take them off." in 11 reviews
  • "Our daughter loves the bright colors and that the red one has a noise making beads in it always loved the classic behind this toy " in 11 reviews
  • "The top rings are thin enough that he could grab them easily, and the top is a rattle which is great.Plus, he still has so much growing time with this toy, color identification, stacking, so many possibilities!Also, I love that they are easy to clean. " in 9 reviews
Megan J.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert
Such a classic children's toy and totally inexpensive. Even though it seems like it is so little it is very entertaining for children. It is easy to use, it comes in cute packaging as well as the product being adorable and just timeless. The smallest ring also doubles as a sort of rattle so even if the rest of the toys are 'boring' to the child I find the rattle on top at least gets used.
Josie S.
Josie S.
West Fargo, ND
Okay at first my son wasn't dealing into it but now that he's a year old he's managed to figure out that you stack these on there. I'll hand him the size that goes next and puts them in. It's such a simple toy but entertains him for so long. He'll start off slow and than he'll try and go faster. And rewards himself with a big round of applause. He's 13 months btw.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Clinton, MA
My 2 year old son really loves the Fisher- Price Brilliant Basics Rock a Stack toy. It is a very good toy to build up some fine motor skills as well as learning the colors. It's easy to use for my toddler and its small enough for an easy storage on a shelf. We use this multiple times a day with our son. I would buy this as a gift if I had to buy it again.
@mamaversatil M.
@mamaversatil M.
Doral, FL
The classic game of all time, it looks very simple but our children can learn to count, classify, helps their fine and thick matricity in order every mother should have it!

El clásico juego de todos los tiempos, se ve muy sencillo pero nuestros niños pueden aprender a contar, clasificar, ayuda a su matricidad fina y gruesa en fin toda madre debe tenerla!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
My son loved this toy, until he lost all of the rings to it. (typical for a 2 year old.) it was a great toy as far as teaching him problem solving and stacking. he would get frustrated when one ring didn't fit right, teaching him to find the correct one and put it in that spot. I wish he hadnt lost all of the pieces because I really enjoyed this toy,
Sara M.
Sara M.
Just got this for Christmas for my 9 month old and he loves it! This is great for hand eye coordination and cognitive learning. And the beads in the red ring, make it fun. I love to helo him learn to stack them. Theyre also easy to clean and the bottom part of the stand and the yellow piece come apart too for better cleaning!
Devanee S.
Devanee S.
I bought this toy for my daughter when she was a baby and she absolutely loved it she is now nine. This toy was also one of my sons favorite toys and he is now four. Now my newest LO is going to be able to play with this toy. This toy has been through two kids going on three and has held up and been each ones favorite.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Ideal para que los niños aprendan el concepto de guardar, encajar, viene en colores llamativos y con una arandela que tiene maraquitas, esa les escanta, ya que los bebitos adoran los sonajeros, eso los estimula y aprenden causa y consecuencia, lo agitan y suena. Es maravilloso para los peques.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love the Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack! My son and my nephew both played with this up until they were about 18 months and both really enjoyed it. This is a great toy to help your child develop fine motor skills, as well as helping them learn about shapes and colors!
Darah M.
Darah M.
Such a simple toy but helps with learning a lot--colors, motor skills, hand eye coordination, learning how to stack different sizes... It's really a must have. The only downside is that it's easy to lose the pieces if you don't put it away after each use.
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does babies like it, or it is waste of money?
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Is it just my child or does anyones child uses the rings to throw around?
Katie y.
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
What age would you suggest this toy for?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Are these still our for sale?
Christina W.