BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Baby Toys

Baby can sort and stack the rings, then bat at the base to watch it rock back and forth. Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads add to the fun ;   see more...

• Parents do u prefer Fisher price or V-tech? Why??3 Answers
  • I have a 3 month old baby - is this a toy he would like? 6 Answers
  • De cuantos meses es recommendable este juguete??3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It is helping with the teaching of the colors and also how to correctly stack them according to size, this is a classic toy that I even had as a kid." in 12 reviews
  • "I think this is a great toy to work on fine motor skills, but neither one of my kids seemed to have enjoyed playing with it much. " in 12 reviews
  • "my son loved to take the rings off the stick at first, no matter how many times we would show him how to put them back on he just wanted to take them off." in 11 reviews
  • "Our daughter loves the bright colors and that the red one has a noise making beads in it always loved the classic behind this toy " in 11 reviews
  • "The top rings are thin enough that he could grab them easily, and the top is a rattle which is great.Plus, he still has so much growing time with this toy, color identification, stacking, so many possibilities!Also, I love that they are easy to clean. " in 9 reviews
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert
I love buying these for gifts. They help the child learn problem-solving skills and you can teach him colors with it and you can also teach them big to small. And the price for these is really good.
Rose D.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert
Great toy! Helps babies with their coordination and I got it at target in a 3 pack with a xylophone and a block set! For a pretty good deal! My baby loves stacking and throwing them!
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This is probably the least expensive toy my son has, but it's by far, his favorite! He's been playing with it for months and it never gets old! He's almost 1 now and has been using since about 9 months.
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert
This toy is amazing to cultivate sign motor skills in small babies. My daughter enjoyed this toy until she was almost 2... it is also great for teaching your child primary colors. It is a great knowledge value for the price. Your baby will learn so much and have fun doing it.
Josie M.
Mega Parent Expert
This toy may seem pointless to most parents but after working with Developmentally delayed children this toy is more special than you think! It works with children's Motor skills and helps them understand size. Recommend all young children get this toy at a young age!
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
Mega Parent Expert
This is such a classic toy with a slight modern upgrade on the red ring! My daughter and her friends absolutely love it! The fine motor skills it promotes is great and not to mention it's super reasonably price! Kudos to Fisher Price for keeping this toy around!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
Mega Parent Expert
As a baby Liam loved these. This was my favorite toy as a baby as well. He loved the top one since it rattled and made noise. He thought it was so fun to put it all together. This one of the toys I have put back to keep for our next baby in the future.
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Mega Parent Expert
Wooow !!! 5 stars for this toy !!!
Basic and educational.
My daughter got it as a gift and she had sooo much fun, i saw that she felt challenged some times witch is awesome for the little ones. She learned a lot and I highly recommend for parents
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert
My son got this when he was around 7 months and is now going on 18 months and still loves this toy. It keeps him busy and as he gets older is able to play with it in more than one way. This is a toy I feel every kid needs.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does babies like it, or it is waste of money?
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Is it just my child or does anyones child uses the rings to throw around?
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
What age would you suggest this toy for?
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Are these still our for sale?
Christina W.