Fisher-Price Bright Beats Learnin' Lights Dance Mat uploaded by Michelle B.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Bri R.
My daughter loves this toy. She received it as a gift for Christmas and it's one toy she plays with everyday. I love that the songs are teaching children the alphabet and how to count. It really tries to teach children color and have them interact. The motion sensors can be a bit startling if you forget to turn them off, but work great when baby is playing alone. It is a pricey toy, so I probably wouldn't have bought it had I not known how great the functions are. Now, I'd purchase in a heart beat. I would recommend.
Michelle B.
Suffolk, VA
I bought my son who just turned one all of the beatbos for Christmas and man he loves them! To be honest I love them too, they are so fun and exciting and have a lot of vivid colors! I would highly recommend this toy for any child, it's so fun to watch my son dance to beatbo!☺️
Melissa L.
London, ON
Bought this for my 1 year old grandson. HE LOVES beatbo anything beatbo lol. He will dance with this thing for hours. I love that the buttons are big enough where tiny hands can easily press them to make it sing and dance. I would highly recommend