Fisher-Price Bright Beats Learnin' Lights Dance Mat uploaded by Michelle B.Fisher-Price Bright Beats Learnin' Lights Dance Mat uploaded by Jenny S.Fisher-Price Bright Beats Learnin' Lights Dance Mat uploaded by Jenny S.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Buy on Kmart*
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
my son loves this. we loves the colors and music. he likes that he can move around it and the mat is large enough for him to sit on. great deal and it’s sooo cute.
Bri R.
My daughter loves this toy. She received it as a gift for Christmas and it's one toy she plays with everyday. I love that the songs are teaching children the alphabet and how to count. It really tries to teach children color and have them interact. The motion sensors can be a bit startling if you forget to turn them off, but work great when baby is playing alone. It is a pricey toy, so I probably wouldn't have bought it had I not known how great the functions are. Now, I'd purchase in a heart beat. I would recommend.
Melissa L.
London, ON
Bought this for my 1 year old grandson. HE LOVES beatbo anything beatbo lol. He will dance with this thing for hours. I love that the buttons are big enough where tiny hands can easily press them to make it sing and dance. I would highly recommend