Fisher-Price Bright Beats Build-a-Beat Stacker

by Fisher-Price

Fisher-Price Bright Beats Build-a-Beat Stacker:2 modes of play Stack-a-Song mode lets baby activate "dancing" lights and fun songs by pushing down on base Build-a-Beat mode lets baby stack boogie pals to build a song4 cute boogie buddies with rattle beads Light-up stacking base with high/low/off and mode switches Helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination Bright colors and music stimulate the senses Requires 3 AA batteries (included)

Is this toy worth it ??
Start your review of Fisher-Price Bright Beats Build-a-Beat Stacker!
How would you rate this product?
Steph W.
Odebolt, IA
1,207 reviews
Fisher-Price Bright Beats Build-a-Beat Stacker uploaded by Steph W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such a fun toy for babies it’s safe and easy for them to play with she really enjoys it I think it’s a great product and I would recommend to others. It was an expensive and met my expectations!
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
My friend's kid had this and my son loved playing with it. It is a fun toy for little ones. Lights up and plays fun music. Perfect for ages 9mos-3years
Rana A.
Pikesville , MD
Purchased at: Target
I love everything from fisher price, they have a really good quality and last for so many years without any changes. Highly recommended!
Kelvia R.
Haverhill, MA
Este juguete es muy interactivo y muy educativo para los niños, es bastante bueno para los niños, no le cambiaría nada tiene muy buen diseño, para mi esta marca no tiene comparación.
Amber M.
Butte, MT
My daughter loves this toy!! She loves that it plays music that she can dance to. She also likes the stack the little bug guys as the music plays. Or she likes to use the little faces in other games. I recommend getting this for your child. The happy music is a lot of fun.
carrie O.
I have purchased one of these not only for all of my children but my nieces and nephews as well. The bright colors and sounds always entertain as well as teach. Great early toy.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,084 reviews
My daughter loved it. Perfect for little ones. Bright colors, cute faces and no harm.
Alexandra B.
Port Richey, FL
I remember when I played with those. It is great for hand and eye coordination. She was able to put it in her mouth without any choking. It's very affordable and think that most kids had one and some time or another
Annette B.
Goshen, OH
I love Fisher-Price bright beats build a big. They are affordable and very bright in color so that keeps your child’s attention there’s nothing I would do to improve it my children would like it I definitely would recommend this.
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
This is an okay toy. The beats and lights are fun but my son didn’t really stack it as much as he liked pressing the bottom button