BY FISHER-PRICE #19 in Bouncers & Jumpers

The fisher-price luv u zoo bouncer keeps your little one entertained. The bouncer's seat is made from a blend of cotton and polyester that feels soft on baby's tender skin. It has a 3-point harness that keeps your little one secure. Its non-skid feet keep it in place for added safety. The baby rocker bouncer has a detachable bar with soft and colorful animals like a giraffe, monkey and koala bear for your baby to play with. Your tot will enjoy pulling it to listen to different music and sounds. It has a calming vibrating to soothe your baby to sleep. The fisher-price rocker bouncer helps develop your baby's visual and auditory... see more...

• How long does the vibrate setting last until the battery dies?3 Answers
  • How long will your baby play with this?2 Answers
Fisher-Price Bouncer - Luv U Zoo
  • "I could take it with in the bathroom, so I could take a bath while the little one is entertained bouncing and coo'ing..." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Mega Parent Expert
My son absolutely loves this bouncer. If we need to put him down for a few minutes this is his favorite place to be. I bring it in the bathroom with me so I can shower while I can still see bub. It's super portable and lightweight so we bring it with us when we go visit grandma too!
Dana B.
Columbia, MO
I got this used from a friend who has used it for her son. I have now used it for two of my kids. Still works great just have to replace the batteries on occasion.
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
I really liked this for my baby especially the price and the ability to be able to take it anywhere and it's not so bulky. My son enjoyed it until he outgrew it
Mega Parent Expert
This is a very good, affordable product for the average parent on the go. My baby who is three months old loves to kick around while she is in it so she can bounce up and down. Keep her intertai ned! I would also suggest Fisher-Price Monkey Bouncer because it works just as well.
Rachel P.
Fountain, CO
This was really nice for when my oldest son was a baby. He enjoyed playing with the music toy bar that is detachable. The only thing I don't like about this is how upright it is. If it was more reclined my son could of started using it sooner which would of been helpful for me. And for the price they charge I could get a "better" seat with more to it.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved it to bounce in this thing. However it did not last long, one of the pieces snapped down at the base. I don't know if mine was defective or if it's just cheaply made. But my son did enjoy it for the short time that we had it.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
My child loves to sit in it and it was useful as way to get him to settle down at night without me constantly having to hold and sway with him. The only drawback I found with this bouncer is that my son didn't seem to be too interested in the plastic toys that hung closer to his hands. He is 3 months now and when he hits the toys it upsets him more than interests hims. I actually propped the overhang up so that his legs can kick the hanging toys which he highly enjoys. I wish the overhang was adjustable so that he could kick the toys with his legs when he was in the bouncer. I think then this toy would have been a perfect 10...
Laura V.
Hernando, MS
I bought this seat on a whim after it was being closed-out at a local discount store. I am so glad I did. It is bright and vibrant. the seat bounces easily but still offers good support. The toys are cute and eye catching and the songs played are cute and fun to listen to. My baby enjoyed sitting in this seat and batting at the toys and learning how to make the music play. I would definitely recommend this seat to others.
Jenn Y.
Oregon City, OR
Ohhhhh, how I loved the bouncer. I could take it with in the bathroom, so I could take a bath while the little one is entertained bouncing and coo'ing... I would place it on our huge island in the kitchen while I would unload the dishwasher or cook dinner. This is such a huge life savor. The sounds and toys keep the little one entertained, or puts them to sleep w/the soothing vibration. A mommy must have.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I had this bouncey. My son had SEVERE colic for almost four months after he was born and this was the only thing he would let me put him down in. No swing, no car seat, no crib, no bassinet! This was a life saver to me. I'd put him in it and put it on the dryer and hold it. It seemed like it was one of the few ways we both got a little relief!
Mega Parent Expert
How long does the vibrate setting last until the battery dies?
Mega Parent Expert
How long will your baby play with this?