BY FISHER-PRICE #22 in Bouncers & Jumpers

The fisher-price luv u zoo bouncer keeps your little one entertained. The bouncer's seat is made from a blend of cotton and polyester that feels soft on baby's tender skin. It has a 3-point harness that keeps your little one secure. Its non-skid feet keep it in place for added safety. The baby rocker bouncer has a detachable bar with soft and colorful animals like a giraffe, monkey and koala bear for your baby to play with. Your tot will enjoy pulling it to listen to different music and sounds. It has a calming vibrating to soothe your baby to sleep. The fisher-price rocker bouncer helps develop your baby's visual and auditory... see more...

• How long does the vibrate setting last until the battery dies?2 Answers
  • How long will your baby play with this?2 Answers
Fisher-Price Bouncer - Luv U Zoo
  • "I could take it with in the bathroom, so I could take a bath while the little one is entertained bouncing and coo'ing..." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Mega Parent Expert
My son absolutely loves this bouncer. If we need to put him down for a few minutes this is his favorite place to be. I bring it in the bathroom with me so I can shower while I can still see bub. It's super portable and lightweight so we bring it with us when we go visit grandma too!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert
My son grew to this so bad it was times where he would want to sleep in this at night n I was scared to let him if he wasint in this he was crying his little eyes out
Dana B.
Dana B.
Columbia , MO
I got this used from a friend who has used it for her son. I have now used it for two of my kids. Still works great just have to replace the batteries on occasion.
Navith V.
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
I really liked this for my baby especially the price and the ability to be able to take it anywhere and it's not so bulky. My son enjoyed it until he outgrew it
Mega Parent Expert
This is a very good, affordable product for the average parent on the go. My baby who is three months old loves to kick around while she is in it so she can bounce up and down. Keep her intertai ned! I would also suggest Fisher-Price Monkey Bouncer because it works just as well.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Fountain, CO
This was really nice for when my oldest son was a baby. He enjoyed playing with the music toy bar that is detachable. The only thing I don't like about this is how upright it is. If it was more reclined my son could of started using it sooner which would of been helpful for me. And for the price they charge I could get a "better" seat with more to it.
Tori K.
Tori K.
Dunnellon, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved it to bounce in this thing. However it did not last long, one of the pieces snapped down at the base. I don't know if mine was defective or if it's just cheaply made. But my son did enjoy it for the short time that we had it.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Centerville, OH
We love ours! Great price. Durable. It's a great gift for a baby shower. Cute too! I'd buy this again. Baby loves it too!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Mega Parent Expert
Seriously our most favorite toy/product we purchased for our son. He loves it, we're able to attach extra toys to the top and he particularly loves the koala! :)
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
My baby loves this for longer than he probably should have. Cute songs and not too loud. Soft material and comes with vibration option
Mega Parent Expert
How long will your baby play with this?
Mega Parent Expert
How long does the vibrate setting last until the battery dies?