Fisher-Price Bouncer - Luv U Zoo

The fisher-price luv u zoo bouncer keeps your little one entertained. The bouncer's seat is made from a blend of cotton and polyester that feels soft on baby's tender skin. It has a 3-point harness that keeps your little one secure. Its non-skid feet keep it in place for added safety. The baby rocker bouncer has a detachable bar with soft and colorful animals like a giraffe, monkey and koala bear for your baby to play with. Your tot will enjoy pulling it to listen to different music and sounds. It has a calming vibrating to soothe your baby to sleep. The fisher-price rocker bouncer helps develop your baby's visual and auditory...

How long does the vibrate setting last until the battery dies?
How long will your baby play with this?
Start your review of Fisher-Price Bouncer - Luv U Zoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I could take it with in the bathroom, so I could take a bath while the little one is entertained bouncing and coo'ing...” in 1 review
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Our newborn loves this bouncer. She doesn’t need the vibration setting to enjoy staring at the little toys and she will occasionally reach up to bat at them - she’s still too young to fully enjoy it but when she’s got full neck mobility I’m sure she’ll like it even more. It’s perfect for if you need to grab a quick shower - just strap the kiddo in and put her on the bathroom floor next to the shower so you know she’s safe and can easily get to her. Definitely not for sleeping (the instructions are clear about this) but she can fall asleep in it and then be moved right into her bassinet at night time. Highly recommend.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is great for the baby while I’m busy around the house. It keeps them entertained and off the floor. I use this so much! But watch out when they get strong enough to do sit up they will try to get out.
Albrightsville
My child loves to sit in it and it was useful as way to get him to settle down at night without me constantly having to hold and sway with him. The only drawback I found with this bouncer is that my son didn't seem to be too interested in the plastic toys that hung closer to his hands. He is 3 months now and when he hits the toys it upsets him more than interests hims. I actually propped the overhang up so that his legs can kick the hanging toys which he highly enjoys. I wish the overhang was adjustable so that he could kick the toys with his legs when he was in the bouncer. I think then this toy would have been a perfect 10...
Herkimer, NY
My son utilized something similar to this device! It was a must! He loved his bouncer! Affordable, plan on utilizing it for our second child. Not sure where it was purchased as it was given to me!.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Fisher-Price Bouncer - Luv U Zoo uploaded by Amber M.
Fisher-Price Bouncer - Luv U Zoo uploaded by Amber M.
This is a very good, affordable product for the average parent on the go. My baby who is three months old loves to kick around while she is in it so she can bounce up and down. Keep her intertai ned! I would also suggest Fisher-Price Monkey Bouncer because it works just as well.
Jacksonville , FL
This was really nice for when my oldest son was a baby. He enjoyed playing with the music toy bar that is detachable. The only thing I don't like about this is how upright it is. If it was more reclined my son could of started using it sooner which would of been helpful for me. And for the price they charge I could get a "better" seat with more to it.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son absolutely loves this bouncer. If we need to put him down for a few minutes this is his favorite place to be. I bring it in the bathroom with me so I can shower while I can still see bub. It's super portable and lightweight so we bring it with us when we go visit grandma too!
Hernando, MS
I bought this seat on a whim after it was being closed-out at a local discount store. I am so glad I did. It is bright and vibrant. the seat bounces easily but still offers good support. The toys are cute and eye catching and the songs played are cute and fun to listen to. My baby enjoyed sitting in this seat and batting at the toys and learning how to make the music play. I would definitely recommend this seat to others.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Ohhhhh, how I loved the bouncer. I could take it with in the bathroom, so I could take a bath while the little one is entertained bouncing and coo'ing... I would place it on our huge island in the kitchen while I would unload the dishwasher or cook dinner. This is such a huge life savor. The sounds and toys keep the little one entertained, or puts them to sleep w/the soothing vibration. A mommy must have.
Holly Springs, MS
I had this bouncey. My son had SEVERE colic for almost four months after he was born and this was the only thing he would let me put him down in. No swing, no car seat, no crib, no bassinet! This was a life saver to me. I'd put him in it and put it on the dryer and hold it. It seemed like it was one of the few ways we both got a little relief!