BY FISHER-PRICE

• Does this rock back and forth only? Or does it actually m...1 Answers
Katey W.
This toy is a huge hit in my house! My 1 yr old will dance with this toy multiple times a day! My 3 yr old likes it too! It's such a cute toy
Sonia M.
Mi hija le encanta este juguete lo recibió de regalo de navidad y le encanta mucho jugar con el es su preferido muy recomendado
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
My daughter loves this! She can push the buttons herself now. She laughs and really enjoys it. She's 10 months old now.
Carolyn A.
aloha or
I have something similar to this for my son, it’s the best! He will play with it for hours on end.
Stephanie G.
Los Angeles
My son love this toy. All the lights and music keep him active and entertained. It encourages dancing and over all it's a cute toy.
Gabrielle A.
Wake village, TX
Does this rock back and forth only? Or does it actually move around on the floor? Would also like to know if it would move on carpet flooring or hard woods only? Not sure what the underneath side looks like! Thanks.