BY FISHER-PRICE

• Does this rock back and forth only? Or does it actually m...1 Answers
Betsy H.
Saint George, SC
My daughter loves this toy. She's building a collection of the beats toys, but clearly this is her favorite. She received this when she was 1, and still play with it now that she's almost 2. I love all the bright colors and even that the tail wags!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
My son has the boy version of this toy and he absolutely adores it! Keeps his attention with the music and he enjoys dancing along with it and replaying it. He’s almost 2 now and has had this since he was barely crawling, and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Awesome toy for the little ones.
Cassidy M.
Dulles, VA
Very cute toy. I got my son the one in green for christmas and he LOVES it. He dances and interacts with it. It moves its head side to side and wags its tail all while it lights up and plays music. Not too expensive, I would reccomend spending the extra $10 to get the bigger one they make.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
My daughter has two of these - one at my house and one at grandmas. She loves playing with them. She also has the bigger robot and she plays with them together. Bought these at Walmart. Priced for a perfect gift to give for birthdays or Christmas.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
My daughter absolutely loves this toys. It is adorable and she loves to dance along with it. It also isn’t annoying as ever if she plays with it all day. I love that the tummy and tail light up and that it sings multiple songs.
Heather K.
Cedar Creek, TX
We got this toy for my daughters Christmas present, she's 18 months and loves it. It's not as good as the bigger one (beat bo bot)..you have to keep hitting the button to get it to do anything. But it is super cute when it is dancing and singing. It moves its head and wags it's tail as it lights up. I would spend the extra money and get the bigger one though.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
My baby girl would love this she loves talking toys and toys that play music she enjoys could play for hours. She loves toys lol a baby can never have to many toys what ya say wanna send some for her to try out and I'll review what she thought and if she enjoyed playing with em or was afraid of them lol some kids are scared of toys lol
Carmen B.
We got this pup for my sons 1st birthday. It really doesn't do much. You have to keep pressing the buttons to get a reaction from it. Pay the extra and get the bigger one. Dance beat bo (bot).
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
I got this toy for my daughter and Oh my it's perfect! It has. Bright colored light that plays along with the music and keeps my daughter so entertained!!! It has fun songs and a cute easy to move design. I would recommend this toy to anyone!
Ashley L.
I got this for my daughter when she was little. She still has it and shes 3. She loves that it sings and lights up. Very cool toy and worth the money.
Gabrielle A.
Wake village, TX
Does this rock back and forth only? Or does it actually move around on the floor? Would also like to know if it would move on carpet flooring or hard woods only? Not sure what the underneath side looks like! Thanks.