Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks & Rock-a-Stack®

Beneath a pile of stars, squares and triangles, baby finds it: The ring to top them all. This Fisher-Price® gift set combines two classic baby toys made from plant-based materials*. Open a bucket of fun with Baby’s First Blocks, a set of 10 colorful shape blocks for sorting, stacking, and drop-through play. The iconic Rock-a-Stack® toy features a bat-at rocker base and 5 colorful rings to grasp and stack. This adorable gift set is loaded with hands-on play that helps your baby develop dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving skills. (*Toys made from a minimum of 90% ethanol extracted from sugar cane.)

How interested are children in this toy? Is it beneficial ?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks & Rock-a-Stack®!
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks & Rock-a-Stack® uploaded by Jessica K.
perfect for my baby's activities .... He loves it and it's one of his favorites... Happy baby
Jen G.
Liberty Twp, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
The perfect learning / entertainment toy! You wouldn’t believe how long my son could spend putting those shapes in his bucket. He absolutely loves that thing. This would honestly make the perfect baby gift! Can’t go wrong, it’s a staple and a must have
Staci M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Fisher-Price® ROCK-A-STACK AND BABY'S FIRST BLOCKS BUNDLE
Every baby needs these items. I had them as a kid and as soon as I saw they made them still, my kids also had them. It’s a right of passage to have these toys!
Barsis F.
Review for: Fisher-Price® ROCK-A-STACK AND BABY'S FIRST BLOCKS BUNDLE
This toy is great for little developing babies.I love it, my son started playing with this since 6month old until he was a year and half. He absolutely loved it. It helps little babies develop motor skills and makes them smarter. I highly recommend it!
Beverly D.
Dublin, GA
Fisher Price is the granddaddy of children’s toy & still going strong. Not to mention how durably built.
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks & Rock-a-Stack®
My baby loved these ! Has bright colors and helps them learn to stack things on top of each other and learn their shapes. Great for hand eye coordination
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
Review for: Fisher-Price® ROCK-A-STACK AND BABY'S FIRST BLOCKS BUNDLE
Great for infants to learn how to stack and sort. I used this with both of my kids. We are our kids first teacher and it’s really up to us and not the schools to teach our children starting from birth!
Carolyn S.
Saint Paul, MN
These seemed to be the must haves for our first grandchild. Not expensive. She liked them but what she likes more are the things I put together from regular household items! I get a lot of ideas from Pinterest and she likes them better than the store bought toy.
Tara I.
These are great, simple toys that help build foundational skills. My baby had enjoyed these toys for several months now and will continue to get good use out of them. I love that they are easily cleaned and sanitized.
Eboni M.
Oakland, CA
He just uses toys to beat on his older siblings. Everyone is so much older than him. He constantly has to exert dominance