BY FISHER-PRICE #6 in Baby Toys

Brilliant Basics™ Developmental Classics Enrich Baby s Play Skill Building Fun! 10 Colorful Blocks To Sort, Stack & Drop! Ten bright blocks are ready for baby to drop into the open bucket or through the shape-sorting lid.  Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping them out, and starting over is great for eye-hand coordination and other early skills.  Then baby can move on to sorting and stacking, learning about identifying and matching shapes while having fun! Shape-sorting lid & 5 different shapes help build early identification skills 10 colorful blocks are easy to grasp, hold & store inside bucket Carry handles for take-along fun Developmental Benefits Encourages Developing Motor Skills Placing blocks in bucket strengthens eye-hand coordination Grasping & sorting blocks develops finger & hand dexterity Enhances Learning Though Dis see more...

• About when did your baby start trying to put the toys in the diff...4 Answers
Buy on Fisher-...
  • "Its great for working on his fine motor skills and I can't even begin to count how many times we have played dump and spill with the shapes and the box." in 15 reviews
  • "Although my baby enjoys putting he shapes in her mouth rather than the box, it's still a great toy and keeps her attention :)" in 11 reviews
  • "Son loves playing with the blocks wish they had a lock on the top so that my son couldn't easily open it when trying to put shapes in the container! " in 10 reviews
  • "The price was also reasonable considering how well the many shapes are helping with developing fine motor skills." in 6 reviews
  • "My son got these for his first Christmas in 2012 and enjoyed spilling them more than playing with them." in 6 reviews
Lindsay M.
Racine
I love this for my twins. They love it more. Fisherprice is always my go to as a mom of five. Not only this product but every product i have bought has been 100% satisfaction from me and my children. We live for fisherprice toys!
Arielle D.
Mega Parent Expert
This came as a birthday gift for my son. It’s wonderful, we use it to help him learn his shapes (obviously) and colors. He loves putting all the blocks in and having a mini celebration for himself. I’d recommend it
Natalie K.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a classic toy that I believe every baby should have. My daughter liked the animals on the side of the box and emptying all the shapes. How that my day is older, 16 months, she really enjoys learning to put the shapes in the wholes. Great price for a learning toy!
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert
We've had this toy since my first born was a baby and he loved it and grew up with it and still plays with it. I think the lid comes off too easily for him but now that he's older he's figured out you need to keep it on to play the game right.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Cute toy, the shapes really only fit through the matching holes which is good! It’s cheap and doesn’t break easily! Ours is 3 years old and is now being used by my second child. It’s also big enough to fit some other toys.
Amber H.
Panama City, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I really like that this is a lerning toy however my little one had no interest. He took it apart and never played with it again. Target sells them for fairly cheap.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter has this set. She doesn't seem to want to play with the entire thing so much as she just wants to play with the shapes. She's came up with other uses for the container part. I do think that it does help with learning the shapes because she will put the yellow part on the floor and place them inside of that rather than leaving it on top of the bucket. Not a big deal. It all has a use! It's bright and colorful as shown on the picture. I have also used it to work on basic colors. And it is super inexpensive. It was around $10. Worth the purchase.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Our daughter is obsessed with these blocks, especially dumping them in and out of the container... she isnt old enough to know how to put them in to the proper spots on the lid yet, but as she grows this will help her learn so much!
The blocks are constantly being picked up and played with, sometimes thrown around & passed from hand to hand and put into her mouth A LOT! Probably one of her current favorite interactive toys.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
My son got this for Christmas and still has it. it helps his motor skills and even helps his 3 year old sister learn her shapes and colors which then she tries to teach him. Sometimes I catch her playing with it more than he does but hey its helping her as well. it keeps the kids occupied for awhile and teaches them so many things at different ages. I def recommend getting this toy if you don't already.
Sarah D.
New Albany, OH
My 10 month old has been obsessed with these and played with them daily since the moment he could start picking up and interacting with toys!! He loves them! The colors grab his attention and the different shapes are great for handling. He loves hitting the blocks together and chewing on them, of course. Sometimes he plays with just the yellow lid for 15-20 minutes by itself :-) I love that this will continue to help him learn as he discovers how to put the shapes through the holes in the lid. This is one of my favorite baby toys!!
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Mega Parent Expert
About when did your baby start trying to put the toys in the different shapes? My baby still just puts the blocks in his mouth at 6 1/2 months so I took the yellow top off.