Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks

Open a bucket of fun for your little one with Baby’s First Blocks. These chunky, colorful blocks help introduce colors and shapes as babies sort, stack and drop the blocks through the slots in the bucket lid.

As I know this toy is good for baby development, and it good to develop motor skills, but is this exact toy made with the materials that are safe for babies?
Would this be a good gift for an 8 month old for Christmas ?
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks is this a good gift for a toddler? 1-2 yr old child?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks!
Product Highlights
Its great for working on his fine motor skills and I can't even begin to count how many times we have played dump and spill with the shapes and the box.in reviews
Although my baby enjoys putting he shapes in her mouth rather than the box, it's still a great toy and keeps her attention :)in reviews
Son loves playing with the blocks wish they had a lock on the top so that my son couldn't easily open it when trying to put shapes in the container! in reviews
My son got these for his first Christmas in 2012 and enjoyed spilling them more than playing with them.in reviews
The price was also reasonable considering how well the many shapes are helping with developing fine motor skills.in reviews
Sandra A.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks uploaded by Sandra A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this product. I got it as a gift in my registry and I’m so glad someone bought it!!! It’s so cute and not too big but not too small. It’s very affordable and it can help your babies brain develop.
Amanda A.
Bridgeport, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks uploaded by Amanda A.
Purchased at: Target
I thinks this must be my babies favorite toys. They are 10 months old twins boys and they can’t put the pieces into the box yet but they love putting back in the little plastic basket and also hitting one piece agains another and making noises! Love this!
Rachel H.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks uploaded by Rachel H.
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks uploaded by Rachel H.
It is such a great toy for all young children. I buy this all the time for birthday gifts. It is such a great toy for hand-year coordination. I like that it is also helps with fine motor skills. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with young kids.
Ngoc N.
San Jose
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks uploaded by Ngoc N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a 2 year old toddler brother and he is a super smart guy!! However, the problem is that he has issues learning how to play with toys correctly! But with This oneFisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks type of toy, he loves it and it will also increase his knowledge of stacking blocks
Shawdae W.
Benson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks uploaded by Shawdae W.
Purchased at: Target
I got all my children this as in infant it really help with so many skills and it’s very fun
Ana  V.
Northridge, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Fisher-Price® Baby's First Blocks uploaded by Ana  V.
A mi bebé le gusta mucho jugar con este juguete , le llaman mucho la atención los colores y es muy seguro para el !
Destiny K.
denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Must have for the holidays. My son loves these blocks. Great for teaching shapes and colors.
Sean T.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Great product worked nothing like similar products do where they break or are cheap. Overall a great product and would recommend. Was kinda pricey but worth it in durability. Colors are very vibrant and helps tremendously with the hand eye coordination.
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Target
This kept my little one busy for hours. It was great to learn shapes and colors and how different items fit together. She loved it!
Kambria  H.
Puyallup, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely a fan favorite in our house for our one year old, he loves this set and carries the bucket around to put everything in it then put the lid on top. He loves to also learn the shape and drop them in the bucket. Definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica T.