BY FISHER-PRICE #8 in Baby Toys

Brilliant Basics™ Developmental Classics Enrich Baby s Play Skill Building Fun! 10 Colorful Blocks To Sort, Stack & Drop! Ten bright blocks are ready for baby to drop into the open bucket or through the shape-sorting lid.  Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping them out, and starting over is great for eye-hand coordination and other early skills.  Then baby can move on to sorting and stacking, learning about identifying and matching shapes while having fun! Shape-sorting lid & 5 different shapes help build early identification skills 10 colorful blocks are easy to grasp, hold & store inside bucket Carry handles for take-along fun Developmental Benefits Encourages Developing Motor Skills Placing blocks in bucket strengthens eye-hand coordination Grasping & sorting blocks develops finger & hand dexterity Enhances Learning Though Dis see more...

• About when did your baby start trying to put the toys in the differ...3 Answers
Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks
  • "Its great for working on his fine motor skills and I can't even begin to count how many times we have played dump and spill with the shapes and the box." in 15 reviews
  • "Although my baby enjoys putting he shapes in her mouth rather than the box, it's still a great toy and keeps her attention :)" in 11 reviews
  • "Son loves playing with the blocks wish they had a lock on the top so that my son couldn't easily open it when trying to put shapes in the container! " in 10 reviews
  • "The price was also reasonable considering how well the many shapes are helping with developing fine motor skills." in 6 reviews
  • "My son got these for his first Christmas in 2012 and enjoyed spilling them more than playing with them." in 6 reviews
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
This toy is a classic and there is definitely a reason why it's so popular. The shapes and toys are big and colorful helping babies with their motor skills by being able to pick them up and as they get older helps them practice their shapes and recognition by putting them where they go in the lid. My son is 8 months old and loves this toy , even the lid!
Bri R.
Bri R.
My daughter loves these blocks. She plays with them all the time. The lid of the box comes off super easily, so babies just learning about where to put shapes may bypass the lid all together. We have two sets and just put them all into one box - minus a few because they are small and easily lost under furniture.
mo f.
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
My son loves playing with these. He hasn't quite figured out which shape goes where but that does stop him from trying. My only regret was not getting it sooner. I bought mine at target and it was less than $10 at the time. I would buy this product again with no hesitation. Every child needs one of these.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sewanee, TN
My neice loves playing with these blocks. They challenge her little developing mind. She has also found different ways to play with them, which provides her with hours of entertainment. My family has always had fisher-price toys. And we would definitely buy other products
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
I bought this sorter for my little one. He hasn't quite figured it out but like playing with the bucket and shapes. My biggest disappointment with this is the lid doesn't snap on, i prefer the older square version but is a cute simplified version.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Is perfect! es perfecto a mi bebito le encanta! tiene formas para que ellos encajen las piezas. es ideal para los bebes de alrededor de un año , les permite aprender conceptos sobre figuras geometricas y guardar o sacar. Lo entretiene!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
La Feria, TX
This is such a great affordable toy. Its probably one of the simplest ones my son has and it keeps him the most entertained. It's teaching him great motor skills and on top of that he's learning how to pick up after himself!
Monique C.
Monique C.
Got these as a gift and I personally love them. I spend a lot of time with my children teaching them and this toy can teach them so much from colors and shapes to fine motor skills. My kids love it as much as I do.
Alex P.
Alex P.
I'm a huge fan of the shape sorters, and fisher price did an okay job. I really wish that it was harder to take the top off. I prefer other shape sorters over this one. My son did love banging the toys together.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
This toy was great for my daughter! She got it for her first birthday and now 6 months later she still loves it! It really helped her hand-eye coordination too which is a huge mommy plus!
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Mega Parent Expert
About when did your baby start trying to put the toys in the different shapes? My baby still just puts the blocks in his mouth at 6 1/2 months so I took the yellow top off.