Fisher-Price® Baby's Bouncer - Geo Meadow™

by Fisher-Price

Get busy relaxing (and playing) with Baby’s Bouncer! The seat gently bounces in response to baby’s natural motions. A press of a button adds calming vibrations, too. When it’s time to play, three animal friends on the toy bar encourage baby to reach and grasp (exercising developing motor skills), bat (encouraging development of eye-hand coordination), and play (which is just plain fun)!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Baby's Bouncer - Geo Meadow™!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Fisher-Price® Baby's Bouncer - Geo Meadow™ uploaded by Reika H.
It was a gift from our family and it works great. My son at 5 months he can finally reach to the hanging toys and play with it while sitting on the chair. He gets bored pretty quick though. The chair has a simple function and only vibrates. Safety belt works pretty good as my son trying to get out of the chair 😂
Cecilia B.
Lees Summit, MO
Fisher-Price® Baby's Bouncer - Geo Meadow™ uploaded by Cecilia B.
I love how lightweight this bouncer is. My daughter loves sitting in it and tries to reach for the toys. This bouncer has given my arms a break without having my infant getting upset. She enjoys it and sometimes even naps in it. For the affordable price I would recommend.
Anna R.
Hodges, SC
My children loved their bouncer! It’s so simple and easily transportable from room to room. The vibration is soothing. The bar is great and we’ve attached other toys to it as well for our kids to bat around. It’s so fun to watch your baby learn to make the animals spin. You can also place your foot on the bar on the floor to provide a gentle rocking.
Heather B.
Pueblo
I got this as a gift for my new baby. She absolutely loves bouncing and falling asleep in it. The only things I have any issue with are the toy bar being so high up and rigid, and no music built-in being an option to help soothe a cranky baby.
Heather F.
Exeter, CA
This was our most used item with my twins. Super useful for so many places. I loved ours
Kristan A.
davenport
We used this from birth to 7.5 months. My girl loved flipping the toys. It’s very affordable and doesn’t take up a lot of space. The only thing we didn’t like was that when we changed the batteries, the battery pack/vibration pack didn’t sit in the spot correctly. It was annoying but didn’t really hinder how the product worked.
Natalie K.
Naugatuck, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
We used this for my second child as we didn’t have space to put a huge swing. We could do something and every now and then push on it and it would keep shaking for quite a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Amena A.
Valley Stream, NY
Fisher-Price® Baby's Bouncer - Geo Meadow™ uploaded by Amena A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such an inexpensive bouncer but does the job! I ordered it when I visited my family in another state. My baby loves it and was entertained. We liked it so much we even shipped it back to our home for her.
Rozalina Y.
Hewlett
Purchased at: Amazon
My son absolutely loved this! All though I only used it for a few months it kept him occupied for a while! It was very soothing and amusing for him
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
We bought this bouncer for our baby girl because it was on sale for a really good price. It is of good quality and easy to assemble. I just wish they had replacement seat pads available for this model for when baby girl has a blow out and the pad needs washing.

Looking for your answer?