Fisher-Price Babys Bouncer, Geo Meadow, 2 Pack

by Fisher-Price

Get busy relaxing (and playing) with Babys Bouncer. The seat gently bounces in response to babys natural motions. A press of a button adds calming vibrations, too. When its time to play, three animal friends on the toy bar encourage baby to reach and grasp (exercising developing motor skills), bat (encouraging development of eyehand coordination), and play (which is just plain fun). Development Statement, Use from birth until child is able to sit up unassisted.

Number of items: 1

Style: 2 Pack (Geo Meadow)

Bouncy seat for soothing and entertaining; Switch on calming vibrations to help soothe; Removable toy bar with spinning monkey, lion and zebra toys; Soft, padded, machine-washable fabric seat pad; Adjustable three point restraint

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price Babys Bouncer, Geo Meadow, 2 Pack!
Jordan L.
Lakewood, CO
Fisher-Price Babys Bouncer, Geo Meadow, 2 Pack uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Amazon
My son absolutely loves this bouncer. The vibrations are soothing and now that he can reach the toy bar he enjoys swatting at the figures and watching them spin. Super affordable and a great product.
aubree K.
We were gifted this for our first child and are now using it with our newest little one. It is light weight and easy for us to bring with us when traveling. I wish the toys on the bar were a little more interactive but its nothing that necessarily takes away from this product.
Andrea V.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Target
We only got the one not a two pack, for 26 dollars and it was a great purchase. It is so affordable and my daughter loves it so much. It is the only way I am able to put her down to get stuff done. She is so happy in it.

Looking for your answer?