BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Sleepers

Get the soothing motion babies love—and the break your arms need!—with the Fisher-Price® Auto Rock 'n Play™ Sleeper. Now babies can soothe and snooze in comfort while the inclined sleeper gently rocks on its own all night long! There are separate settings for naptime and nighttime, two auto-rock speeds, and 12 soothing songs and nature sounds, so you can find the perfect calming combo for your little one. And it folds easily, so you can stow it or take it on the go at the press of a button! (You're welcome.) Where development comes into play™ Sensory: A variety of soft textures, soothing music, and rocking motion stimulate baby's senses. Security & Happiness: Soft padding, soothing music, and gentle rocking help calm baby and become part of the nap and bedtime routine, giving baby a sense of security.

• Automatic, hands-free rocking
  • 2 auto-rock settings! Naptime (30 minutes) Nighttime (6 hours)
  • 2 cozy rocking speeds
  • 12 musical tunes & soothing nature sounds
  • Supportive seat back helps keep baby elevated for playtime & inclined sleep
  • Removable, machine-washable pad

• Did your baby like this? #megaparentbadge4 Answers
  • Should I get one for my new baby? Do they work?5 Answers
  • These newborn auto rock 'n play sleepers.... Are they li...4 Answers
Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
A friend of mine gave me this after her son grew out of it. At first, I figured I'd never use it and it would be a "just in case" item in storage. My son is only a month old and we are still learning his preferences. He absolutely hates laying flat. Even if he is in a deep sleep he can't stand the bassinet and will wake up. I remembered we had this item in storage and decided to give it a shot. Best decision ever. The fact that it props him slightly upright and holds him tightly on the sides makes him much more happy. He sleeps well and the rocking and calming music/sounds really help when he is cranky. I would not survive without this rocker.
Tiffany M.
This rock and play was a life saver. I am a new Mommy and my baby is five months old now. For the first three months that she was at home she slept in her rock and play next to my bed so I could easily look over and check on her instead of getting up and walking into her room and going to her crib. It was easy for me to just look over and be sure she was ok. Also, the auto rock feature is wonderful. It helped her stay asleep thru the night
F R.
I wish I had purchased this sooner. My baby has acid reflux and needs to be at a slight incline when sleeping. Otherwise she'll wake up twice as many times. This is a fraction of the cost of what I was using before, smaller, more convenient, and meets our needs. The cover is perforated to allow airflow. It's also super easy to remove and throw in the washer. I've washed it dozens of times and there's no fading. Dries fairly quickly when air dried. The whole thing folds, making it easy to transport. It's the perfect height for next to my bed so I can see baby clearly.
I took off a star for a couple of reasons: the sounds are garbage. Low quality sound chip but I use my own sound machine projector so I don't care. I also wish there was an option for continuous rocking instead of just the 6 hours and 30 mins. Still a great product.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Whoever thought of this was a GENIUS. Only place my newborn will sleep through the night in. LOVE that it auto rocks and plays music too, so if you are trying to decide between the auto rocking and not auto one, splurge and get the auto rocking one, you’ll be glad you did!
Sarahi G.
Rogers, AR
When I first received this product as a gift it was the only thing he would sleep in I love that had a music feature and rocking feature but unfortunately I didn't realize it was causing my baby to get flat head. We have since then started putting baby boy in crib but to all my mommas please be careful. This is not something baby should sleep in.
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
This product is definitely and number one MUST HAVE for newborns regardless if it’s your first or one of multiple kiddos. I had the one that only vibrated with my first and while that was nice, I now have the one that rocks by itself and it is a heaven sent gift, let me tell ya! Not sure what to buy for that mama to be, well look no further! Fisher-Price® Auto Rock 'n Play™ Sleeper
Megan J.
Love love love our Rock n Play! My baby was 6 pounds when she was born and she has fit in it perfectly since birth. I love the different settings that it has. You can turn it on to stay on or you can keep it on for 30 minutes. It rocks at different speeds and plays music with adjustable volume. My daughter is very content when in it.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This was my go to for my first baby! She slept in this for the first 6 months of her life. I kept it out in the living room, in the bathroom while I showered, in the bedroom while we slept, you name it, it was there! It was fitting for her and she loved to be rocked to sleep! I would recommend this product over almost all others!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this product! Of all of the baby products in the world, this is the one you should not pass up. The slight incline is perfect for new babies who don’t want to lay flat. It cradles them perfectly to keep them snug and calm. This swing/sleeper was a life saver for me! Worth every penny!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I have 4 kids and found this when we had our 3rd. It is a life saver! It's small so it doesn't take up a ton of space. My two have LOVED to sleep in it! I also love how light it is so that I can bring it to any part of the house if needed! It takes the place of a pack and play or any other sleep option when theyre little.
Janet R.
Has anyone had usually with the motor dying out on them and had to call the company and get it replaced ?
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
Is it worth it to buy this if I have a swing? Do you think I need it even though I have a swing.
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Should I get one for my new baby? Do they work?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Planning to bought for my aunts baby shower m. Is this really good?????