BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Sleepers

Get the soothing motion babies love—and the break your arms need!—with the Fisher-Price® Auto Rock 'n Play™ Sleeper. Now babies can soothe and snooze in comfort while the inclined sleeper gently rocks on its own all night long! There are separate settings for naptime and nighttime, two auto-rock speeds, and 12 soothing songs and nature sounds, so you can find the perfect calming combo for your little one. And it folds easily, so you can stow it or take it on the go at the press of a button! (You're welcome.) Where development comes into play™ Sensory: A variety of soft textures, soothing music, and rocking motion stimulate baby's senses. Security & Happiness: Soft padding, soothing music, and gentle rocking help calm baby and become part of the nap and bedtime routine, giving baby a sense of security.

• Automatic, hands-free rocking
  • 2 auto-rock settings! Naptime (30 minutes) Nighttime (6 hours)
  • 2 cozy rocking speeds
  • 12 musical tunes & soothing nature sounds
  • Supportive seat back helps keep baby elevated for playtime & inclined sleep
  • Removable, machine-washable pad

• Did your baby like this? #megaparentbadge5 Answers
  • Should I get one for my new baby? Do they work?5 Answers
  • These newborn auto rock 'n play sleepers.... Are they li...4 Answers
Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
A friend of mine gave me this after her son grew out of it. At first, I figured I'd never use it and it would be a "just in case" item in storage. My son is only a month old and we are still learning his preferences. He absolutely hates laying flat. Even if he is in a deep sleep he can't stand the bassinet and will wake up. I remembered we had this item in storage and decided to give it a shot. Best decision ever. The fact that it props him slightly upright and holds him tightly on the sides makes him much more happy. He sleeps well and the rocking and calming music/sounds really help when he is cranky. I would not survive without this rocker.
Ali W.
Latrobe, PA
We bought this with our second son and it is AMAZING! I wish we would have had this with our first! We have used it a ton already in only 2.5 months. So much so that even if he stopped using it tomorrow, I feel we totally got our money out of it! The auto rock feature is totally worth the little extra cost and keeps him sound asleep. I also love that it is inclined slightly, but it also cradles him so well even in his first days home. Buy it! It's totally worth it!!
Tiffany M.
This rock and play was a life saver. I am a new Mommy and my baby is five months old now. For the first three months that she was at home she slept in her rock and play next to my bed so I could easily look over and check on her instead of getting up and walking into her room and going to her crib. It was easy for me to just look over and be sure she was ok. Also, the auto rock feature is wonderful. It helped her stay asleep thru the night
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Whoever thought of this was a GENIUS. Only place my newborn will sleep through the night in. LOVE that it auto rocks and plays music too, so if you are trying to decide between the auto rocking and not auto one, splurge and get the auto rocking one, you’ll be glad you did!
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Target
Life saver! Now it does have a weight limit so it won’t be a forever item, but it is worth every cent to that point. It folds up to fit behind the couch when not in use (but honestly you’ll use it all day long). It plugs it to automatically rock for 30 minutes or continuously (I believe it shuts off after 6 hours). It has soft fabric. Recommend to others.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This was my go to for my first baby! She slept in this for the first 6 months of her life. I kept it out in the living room, in the bathroom while I showered, in the bedroom while we slept, you name it, it was there! It was fitting for her and she loved to be rocked to sleep! I would recommend this product over almost all others!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I have 4 kids and found this when we had our 3rd. It is a life saver! It's small so it doesn't take up a ton of space. My two have LOVED to sleep in it! I also love how light it is so that I can bring it to any part of the house if needed! It takes the place of a pack and play or any other sleep option when theyre little.
Jessica 🎀.
Rock n play! Is a life changer. You would think you’ll never really use it... but you use it all the time! I had one for both of my kids &. It helped the most when they were first born. You can have it right next to your bed when you baby is just a newborn! Made me feel safer. Definitely worth having if you have kids!
Stephanie J.
Tulsa, OK
This thing is a lifesaver for new moms! Both of my boys had reflux as newborns and couldn’t sleep on something completely flat, the rock n play allowed them to remain elevated to prevent choking. I also love that it rocks automatically to help soothe the baby and give mom a small break. Our rock n play is packed away for our next baby :)
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Ok this thing was a MIRACLE WORKER FOR ME...I started with this one, but the Motor stopped working so I traded it in for the premium and loved the premium even more because it has a little hood on the top!!! The Motor stopped working on that one too, but I gave this a five star because honestly...I have heard WONDERFUL THINGS about fisher price's return policy and allowing people to contact them for broken parts, etc. Mine kept breaking because I was using it like seriously nonstop....baby loved it sooo much! I didn't rebuy the second time because he was getting a little too big! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...PROBABLY NUMBER 1 ON MY LIST!
Janet R.
Has anyone had usually with the motor dying out on them and had to call the company and get it replaced ?
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
Is it worth it to buy this if I have a swing? Do you think I need it even though I have a swing.
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Ashley M.
S Salt Lake, UT
Is this worth the money or is a swing better?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Planning to bought for my aunts baby shower m. Is this really good?????

Amazon