Fisher-Price Auto Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Geo Multicolor

Get the soothing motion babies love—and the break your arms need!—with the Fisher-Price® Auto Rock 'n Play™ Sleeper. Now babies can soothe and snooze in comfort while the inclined sleeper gently rocks on its own all night long! There are separate...

Were these recalled?
What age do you stop using the Rock n Play?
Is this worth the money or is a swing better?
Start your review of Fisher-Price Auto Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Geo Multicolor!
Influenster M.
The best rock n play! My son would not sleep on his own without being held or rocked. Picked one of these up and he slept amazing! I really like the plug in and automatic rocking.
Bree L.
Oh my goodness these rock ‘n play sleepers are an absolute must have for your baby..they work quick too..this has replaced putting the baby in the car to get them to go to sleep, it’s easy to set up and can be taken anywhere...I absolutely recommend these you will not regret it!!
Kristine T.
Fairhaven, MA
By far the best baby shower gift i received. My baby has slept in it since she was born and will not sleep any other way. It’s perfect for her also because she has acid reflux and that little bit of tilt helps it. The one downfall was the motor did recently die but fisher price customer service was amazing and overnighted a new one right away. I highly recommend this product to every mom.
Linda P.
Fisher-Price Auto Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Geo Multicolor uploaded by Linda P.
Excellent for babies ages newborn to 3 months. We loved ours and highly recommend it. Well made, high quality. It's a comfortable seat for baby to be in an inclined position to see without laying flat. Baby can use this from day 1. Don't put your lil one in this seat after 3 months. It's very dangerous for babies one they reach that age, even before having the ability to sit up alone.
Charlsie L.
We love this rocker! My one month old cannot stand to sleep in her crib at the moment but she sleeps like a rock in this! My sister-in-law came to stay with us last weekend and said she was jealous of this rocker as she had the snugapuppy version a few years back when my niece was born and it did not have the automatic rocking feature. That has been a total lifesaver. The only negative I have seen is if you leave it to rock for more than 6 hours on carpet, the carpet can get matted down in certain spots and the rocking motion can get jerky, but that’s easily fixed with a slight nudge.
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
Fisher-Price Auto Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Geo Multicolor uploaded by Allison G.
Fisher-Price Auto Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Geo Multicolor uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes yes I know they said these arw not safe for your children BUT i have used this for all three of my boys and never has hurt them once. Its common sense to stop using once they can roll over on there own... I stopped when they could pull themselves up from laying on there back. anyways I loved it kid lived in there's when they were just born and slept all day there where my lifesavers. I recommend them to all moms.
rosemama ..
This thing was seriously a life saver when my little one was born. I bought it at babies r us, and unfortunately the first one had a motor issue, but I took it back and they were happy to replace it. My little one would not sleep unless she was held and rocked, she would wake up the second I would lay her in her bassinet. We went and picked this thing up in hopes of having a decent nights sleep, and it was seriously the best thing. I got her to sleep, laid her in the seat, and she actually slept! I highly recommend this to any new mom with a baby that is hard to get to sleep, and any mom with a colicy baby, you'll love it!
Tessa L.
Redlands, CA
This was an absolute LIFESAVER when my daughter was a newborn. I seriously don't know if I could've gotten through the 4th trimester with my sanity intact without this thing. By the time my daughter came home from the hospital she had decided that she was no longer interested in sleeping anywhere other than in someone's arms, and it was seriously taking a toll on my sleep. Swaddling and sleep wraps didn't work, swings didn't work, nothing worked and I was desperate. I don't even remember purchasing this, I was that sleep deprived, but it worked IMMEDIATELY. I think the shape of the seat was enclosed enough that she still felt like she was being held, or maybe it was magic. I don't know and I don't really care, it worked and that's what matters. I did read some bad reviews about this because it can cause flatness of the head and some babies experience muscle tightening in their neck because they sat there too long and didn't turn their head but I think as long as you don't have your baby sitting in this all the time it should be fine. My daughter slept in here at night, was worn by me for a majority of the day, and the rest was tummy time or in her crib and she was perfectly fine.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I don’t know what I would’ve done without the rock n play sleeper! It was our saving grace when we brought our daughter home from the hospital. She slept in it until she outgrew it. The soothing music and light movements made her feel so safe and peaceful. I absolutely love it.
Natasha G.
Mount Gilead, OH
An absolute lifesaver. She slept in this nightly until her acid reflux went away. The auto rocker is great. Highly recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...