Fisher-Price - Adorable Animals Bouncer uploaded by Chris S.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price - Adorable Animals Baby Bouncer: Baby bouncer is very lightweight and easy to move around the house Calming vibrations soothe and comfort Removable toy bar with fun bat and spinning toys Two character paddles spin around the toy bar Vibrating baby bouncer has a soft fabric exterior with ergonomically cradled seat 3-point restraint for security Non-skid feet Machine-washable seat pad Maximum weight limit: 25 lbs. Assembly required Baby bouncer requires 1 D battery (not included) see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I use these with my 4 month old twins there a life saver for me I bounced them to sleep in it and I’m able to feed both of them at the same time in this. It’s very helpful and affordable I highly recommend this to any Singleton mom or a mommy of multiples that need that extra hand .
Kayla H.
I got this second-hand, so the toy part was missing, but I absolutely love this bouncer! It's super light, so I have no problem carrying it from room to room and it's nice and flexible, so all baby has to do is kick his feet and he can make it rock. This is great because it keeps him entertained sometimes. It's also very easy for me to rock him to calm him when he's crying. Additionally, if it weren't for this bouncer I would almost never get to sleep alone. It's basically the only place I can put him to sleep where he won't cry. I know we need to get him to sleep in his crib, but right now this bouncer is a godsend.
Melissa P.
Great bouncer! We kept this at grandma's house for visits and my daughter got hours of entertainment out of it as well as many naps. The toys play music and it elevated for comfort. Lightweight and easy to move but sturdy and grip bottom ensures it will not budge without lifting it.
Destinee M.
Joplin, MO
I got this for a baby grift with my son. He loved it and it made sleep time so much easier. I'd just lightly bounce him until he fell asleep. He used it up until he was too big and too heavy for it. It was his favorite thing out of all his jumpers and bouncy seats.
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
I got this used for $5 at a garage sale, and it was the best purchase EVER! Now, four kids have used it, two of my own, and a niece and nephew. It has been a favorite of all of them! Great way to keep baby mostly happy, especially those babies that must be constantly held! rhis is the only way I was able to put down my oldest!
Delilah G.

This baby's bouncer is great, economic, compact, beautiful. And really do the job! I had twins so we had 2 of those, and I use then since the babies were few weeks old until 9-10 months! They sleep peacefully there and are also perfect for day time naps! I really recommend this product! It's a must have for any new mom.
elle i.
fort myers, FL
Such an awesome seat for baby. It has a gentle vibrating feature that puts my babe to sleep! It was middle price range and I feel the value is well worth price. Buckle feature is a must and the seat can be washed which is major extra bonus points. Highly recommend.
Rachael C.
Vidor, TX
Love fisher price! I had a similar bouncer from them with my first baby and he LOVED it! They are worth having..(I used to put baby in it and do my cooking/clean or sits him in it while I took a bath!!!) it definitely made life easier!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel this seat is a must. Just sit babe in it on the floor while you wash dishes, clean etc. My babe loves the vibrations and would sometimes nap in it too.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
Light weight, colorful, and easy to use. I wished we had used ours more often with our little one. We will definitely be using it more with our new bundle.