Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Step 'n Play Piano

by Fisher-Price

The entertainer — built for physical, musical, all-around fun! Every press of the piano keys (hand keyboard & feet keyboard) gives developing coordination and gross motor skills a boost. And playing with more than 20 toys and activities all around, fingers crossed, will hopefully lead to a nap later on! Four ways to play: 1. Soft, removable play mat for tummy time or lay & play 2. Entertainer with spinning seat for all-around play 3. Stationary walker encourages first steps 4. Activity table for toddlers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Step 'n Play Piano!
Veronica S.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Step 'n Play Piano uploaded by Veronica S.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Best purchase we’ve made for our little guy! He loves discovering all the new buttons and toys to play with, and I love having him safely contained to get a few quick chores done. The volume is adjustable too, so my little Mozart doesn’t have to disturb everyone else in the house.
Marlene Q.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Super practico para que tu bebe aprenda a sentarse y practico para llebarlo con tigo a cualquier lugar yo lo cargo en mi carro
Stacie T.
Lodi, CA
Purchased at: Target
My daughter enjoyed this and now it’s my sons turn. It’s held up very well for 4 years old. The music is fun but I wish it had more toys accessible for my baby. He doesn’t notice the toys hanging at the end. Yes I would recommend this.
Roberta G.
Asheboro
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this for my grandson he loves it so much he has a blast with it keeps him entertained for yrs trusted name and very well made thank you guys for all your great products !!!
Esther C.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love! The best thing ever. Bought for my son when he was 4 months old and he's still using it! It's reasonably priced cause it lasts for years. It grows with your child which is a great thing!
Marlene L.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Amazon
Love it so interactive and creative for babies not too expensive and eye catching for baby
Araceli L.
Ellensburg , WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this toy. My daughter loves it. She loves moving around in it. Her favorite is the mirror and sliding back. She has loads of fun in this toy. Loves her time in it playing.
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is our son’s favorite entertainment. He loves all the noises and sounds and it keeps him entertained. It is good quality and worth the money. It is a little expensive since, but overall a great must have baby item!
Marjorie M.
Summerville, SC
My little one absolutely loves this and so do I! I bought it from Babies R Us and they were very happy to help me with any questions I had about it. Not only is it affordable but it's teaching my little about music and how to put two and two together. I am so happy I bought this item.
Brittany P.
Walker, LA
We love this thing. My husband is a musician so we love that this is music based. My son loves playing the piano with his feet and talking to himself in the mirror.

Looking for your answer?