Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub

As your newborn becomes a toddler, their bath time goes from a simple soak to a high seas pirate adventure, off to a mysterious geyser guarded by a whale. The Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub can do it all, from the supportive mesh sling built for ba

Is this bathtub really safe? Do I need to buy extra support? Up to what weight and age of the baby is it indicated?
How long did everyone use this for? Our twin girls are & months now and I’m starting to want something different.
Start your review of Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub uploaded by Reika H.
Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub uploaded by Reika H.
Review for: Multi Green
It's been 4 months since I started using this product. Unfortunately one corner of the sling torn apart after 3 month. Note: My baby was born small (5.5lb) and still less than 13lb at 4 month old. So I assume it wasn't because he was too heavy. I love this product besides that issue and will keep using it as I know once my baby can sit by himself, we don't need the sling anymore. It's nice I can hang it to the curtain rail to let it dry :)
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub uploaded by Valerie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Multi Green
This bathtub in perfect from newborn to one. It has a sling for bathing your newborn, a seat for bathing your sitter and you can take the seat out when baby has mastered sitting up on their own. It comes with a blue spray bottle which is perfect for rinsing hair and a small cup like toy with holes on the bottom for water to go through. It has an anti slip patch on the front of the tub for extra safety. My son loves splashing around in his little tub.
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
Review for: Multi Green
My baby boy got this on his baby shower, I love it and him too 😆👶🏻❤️. We can keep using this until he gets older we just need to keep adjusting the tub, this meet my expectations, I recommend it!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😍🚼🚼
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Multi Green
This is a great tub and you will get plenty of use out of it. My infant son loves to just lay in the sling portion and kick in the water.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,002 reviews
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Review for: Pink
We really liked this bathtub for our daughter. It worked really well for her. The little plastic seat was a pain to get in & out.
Briana O.
Review for: Multi Green
I looked at several different kinds of bathtubs to put on our registry before deciding on this one. It has everything I was looking for and it fits on our sink in the kitchen to make things easier. It works great from newborn up and baby loves it. Th e drain is a little hard to access to close it with the seat still on but other than that it's great.
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
Review for: Multi Green
This is a great tub that transforms as your baby grows. Very easy to use and I loved that it had a hook to hang from the shower rod when you were done.
Amethyst V.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Review for: Multi Green
I highly recommend this tub. It's lightweight and versatile. It makes bathing young babies easy with the nonslip mesh. I love that you can hang it on the shower rod.
Kim W.
South Lyon, MI
Review for: Multi Green
I use this bath tub every other day with my newborn that is in the NICU. He LOVES being in the bath. The sling helps keep him stay put and manageable for one person to give him a bath as opposed to juggling a wet, slippery baby. The water cups and squirter are a nice touch to keep the water flowing on him to maintain heat. I recommend reinforcing the head rest with a cloth diaper for extra support. One could also be placed at the bottom of the sling for this purpose and if there is any risk of pooping in the tub.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
Review for: Multi Green
This tub is great! My daughter loves laying in the sling while we bathe her and rarely fusses during bath time. I love how this tub grows with the child, so we won't have to buy a new tub as she gets bigger. I would definitely recommend this to other parents.