BY FISHER-PRICE #41 in Playards

Fisher-Price Rainforest 1-2-3 Musical Gym Suitable for kids of the age group 0-12 months The Overhead Gym is suitable for newborn babies Babies can listen to delightful music by kicking the roller ball. Features additional link-ups on the arch and the palm for hanging more toys of your babys choice The Tummy-time gym encourages your baby to have tummy-time fun The Sit & Play mode allows your baby to sit up, explore the gym and play The Fisher-Price - 1 2 3 Rainforest Musical Play Gym is washable and durable see more...

• "My son loved his rainforest play gym." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this!" in 1 review
Brandi F.
Love this when my niece was a baby. She hated Tummy time unless I used this, it has a little mirror and lots of toys to keep her entertained while she strengthens her neck and back! It's also great for hard floors as it is soft.
Melinda V.
Bay Shore, NY
This product is really nice my daughter had it when she was around 6 months old now she is a year old she still plays with it sometimes but i guess its not that interessting anymore. its a good toy though before the age of one
Katie A.
Mega Parent Expert
I got this for the baby shower and my son just started using it. He loves playing with it, especially the white tiger! He's so entertaining to watch! Love love love it!
Shavonne A.
Henderson, NC
Great gift idea for a baby shower.. Lots of tummy activities for a baby guaranteed to keep them happy.. Bright colors are great for them too
Sara T.
Santa Fe, NM
Entertaining colors & features that encourage Reaching, rolling over & soothing play. My son loved his play time!
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
My daughter lasted about two weeks with these mats until she was over them. The next baby I probably won't even bother with them.
Tricia Z.
Camdenton, MO
My daughter loved this! She was so entertained with it and was funny to watch. Definitely recommend!
AMANDA  C.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product. Bought it for my first daughter & for second daughter. Kept them entertained for hours!
Ja M.
Obsessed with Fisher Price jungle theme. Can't wai for my little one to use this!!
This is a great product! My Baby absolutely loves it. I like how it's very colorful.