BY FISHER

LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
I love to cook oriental food, and cashews are always a great ingredient for my meals, and I love this brand because they always have a great quality, size, flavor, and they are always crispy!
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
Fishers a great brand, however there are other brands which make nuts that I just like a lot better. Though in the gym if there is no other familiar bring into me I will grab Fisher in a heartbeat. It is really a decent brand and the quality is really great.
Andrea C.
Santa Cruz , CA
This is such a good snack for a beach day or just to stay at home and eat but sometimes cashews can be a little pricey but these are so good!!!!!
Isabel D.
I am a cashew lover they taste sooooo good I really do enjoy eating this s fisher premium whole cashews mmh kids loves them also they are healthy
Tierra R.
Minot, ND
I love cashews! These are very good quality. They do cost a bit more than other brands but are worth it, in my opinion.
Angel B.
Upland, CA
These cashews have the perfect amount of salt. They always taste fresh. They are a healthy snack and a good price.
Lania h.
Fisher's premium whe cashews pouch are a way for Easy breakfast I Grab them and Go and they taste great.