BY FISHER

Good Source of 6 Vitamins & Minerals Made with Sea Salt Kosher see more...

Pamela D.
I love cashews and Fisher cashews are so fresh and taste to good. It drives me crazy to buy nuts and they are broken, but Fishers track record so far has been excellent! I make homemade candy and I love the fact that my finished products looks picture perfect and not like crumbs.
Meg M.
Atascadero, CA
Foodie Expert
These cashews really do have a great nutty (pun intended) and are solid (not soft like some cashews). Great salty flavor but wish they wouldn't use oil and just leave it raw.
Luna B.
I buy these for my dad who is obsessed with cashews. He loves this brand as the nuts aren't always broken up in tiny pieces. Really good value.
Trisha W.
Gary, IN
Not my first pick as I find them to be very salty but, my five year old eats them as a more healthy snack. I find them to be cheaper than most.
Sonia F.
Foodie Expert
Love cashews. They are so good. Salty but with a subtle sweet taste. I usually buy these at Walmart and I buy them all the time
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Fisher's cashews are a must have for an afternoon snack ! They are a great way to get your protein and are very affordable!
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love cashews but they are more expensive than other nuts! We only usually have them for the holidays!
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
Foodie Expert
Cashews are my thing, and these always fill that cravings. Not too salty not too plain. Just right!