BY FISHER

Contains: 2 Roasted Salted Almonds; 1 Honey Roasted Peanuts; 1 Dry Roasted Salted Pistachios; 1 Roasted Salted Mixed Nuts; 1 Honey Roasted Cashews. see more...

raquel f.
The peanuts are good! my boyfriend loves them! this is one of his favorite brands to buy. the salty ones are good. we usually just eat the plain salted ones. The only con I have is they are a little on the pricey side but they are good so I only buy them once in a while
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
These are fabulous! They are salty without being too salty and the ratio of peanuts to other nuts is superior to other brands. The best value I have found is to purchase the large cans at Sams or Costco.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
These are great for snacks and parties that I have for my makeup party so I love them and everybody else to do because by the end of the time the party's over they're gone
katrina f.
Springfield, MO
I take these to work quite often to snack on at my job it its a good on the go snack for those that are busy or doesn't have a chance to catch lunch
Jill G.
Kalispell, MT
I'm nuts for Fisher's nuts! Satisfy your hunger and get some energy at the same time. Crunchy, nutty goodness!
Patricia M.
Love how they come assorted and with a great taste love them very satisfying
Megan L.
Roseville, MI
I've found these variety packs before and they are absolutly delicious, but as with all nut and seEd products, they range in the more expensive bracket of snacks.
Michelle K.
These are a quick and healthy goto snack for me!,that are well priced can find them mostly anywhere, even the dollar store have them! I do and will continue to buy this item, oh and there are many different kind of nuts so you can always switch it up!!