BY FISHER

Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Los Gatos, CA
I love eating these pistachios! The fact that they come shell less is even better. I use to get the pistachios from the flea market but they would always be over seasoned or have some type of Mexican spice seasoned into them that would get way too salty. Fisher pistachios are not as salty so I can totally indulge in them while I watch my Korean dramas.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Is it a sin to eat the whole thing as once; well I can? This is one of my favorite nut's besides the one that lives in my house!!!! © vipb
Andres C.
Andres C.
Love them wish I can have them all the time because they are delicious and when I buy them I always have to share them with my family
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I am a fan of pistachios. but these really disappointed me. they were way too salty and so hard to open the shells.
Asra H.
Asra H.
Brookfield , WI
Foodie Expert
Pistachios without a shell are superior to those with a shell. They're like star bellied sneeches
Henna E.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
Honestly I didn't not like these. Maybe it was because they were unsalted or maybe it was the pistachio itself. But they didn't taste good.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Tony, WI
Cinthya C.
Cinthya C.
Nape used this product so I do not know like it has been good or not
  but that see very well I would like to try