BY FISHER

Kayla C.
These are so good! I love nuts and am always looking for other sources of protein to my diet. They leave me full and guilt-free unlike other nuts that I find at the grocery store. They're really good on ice cream too if you ever want to cheat on your diet.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We gave they away at my daughters birthday and they were a big hit for the baseball theme they are yummy and not too salty and i would recommend them they are super cheap if you by them in bulk
Madison S.
Best commercial brand of cashews on the market. Whenever I can't get to the specialty store, I purchase these for snack time.
Angelita P.
Universal City, TX
The Steelers are very good healthy snacks I tend to enjoy beating Tina so I would recommend it to my friends and
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
We love to buy this because it lasts us a long time and we always have a go to healthy snack when we need one.
Christina Z.
I love these nuts! They taste good and fresh and very easy to find in most stores..
Elena L.
Galati, Romania
When you buy in more quantities like this you save money and also is good for parties and weddings and just night time with friends. This peanuts are good, they meet my expectation and also are good to take them in your bag when you travel or you are on the run to go work.