BY FISHER

Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I love this brand of peanut butter because it taste so good. It taste rich and creamy ( I know it's crunchy) but the taste is great. To me it never looses it's freshness no matter how long it's been opened.
Portia S.
This product stays stocked up on our cabinet shelves. My children literally hoes through a jar of peanut butter within a week, and this one is their favorite!
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pretty tasty alternative o my usual brand. I like the crunchiness of the nuts and there are plenty of them. the taste is very pleasant and creamy as well.
Amber F.
Perfect amount of creamy crunch peanut butter. I love fishers because it's not overly sweet. Delicious doesn't even begin to compare to how good it is.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good! The peanut butter helps to make my pb&j extray delicious! I would recommend.
Fabiola B.
No soy de comer mucha crema de maní esta sabe bien pero no sería mi alimento favorito
Sarah G.
Love the texture and the price is perfect! Healthy and great for different snacks!
Jussara T.
I decided to purchase some mid-range peanut butter for baking needs. Some of this Fisher PB ended up in peanut butter blossom cookies, some ended up in a peanut butter pie. They both turned out delicious - very fresh and "real" tasting. My 13-year old made some PB&Js and said it was good peanut butter. I'll buy it again.