BY FISHER #34 in Popcorn

You love snacking but you want to feel good about the snacks you
love. You hunger for delicious ingredients with a satisfying crunch,
but also a touch of sweetness. Made with roasted almonds and
whole grain popcorn dipped in creamy milk chocolate, you’ve got a
poppable bite-size snack that will keep you coming back for more.
And more will never feel like too much.

It’s not exactly almonds. It’s not exactly popcorn. It’s not exactly
milk chocolate. It IS exactly every snack you’ve always wanted. It’s
Fisher Nut Exactly®  Snack Bites!

Product Features:

• Almond Popcorn Dipped in Dark Chocolate
  • Pecan Popcorn Dipped in Salted Caramel
  • Peanut Popcorn Dipped in Peanut Butter

Available At:

• Walmart, Dierbergs, Copps, Fareway, Harris Teeter, HyVee, Jewel, Mariano’s, Metro Market, Pick n Save, Tops, Woodman’s

Misha A.
Seaside, OR
These bad boys may only be 15 delicious calories per serving but man sticking with only one serving is hard! Do you like popcorn ? Like chocolate? Then you MUST find these little balls of awesomeness youll never want a different popcorn snack again!
Seriously they are crunchy yes soft but have the perfect balance of sweet and salty! They are also perfect for roadtrips and for playing catch this with your spouse friends or roommate( throw them into their mouths after randomly yelling catch this)
Tish D.
Greer, SC
I was working on a project and I suddenly had a craving for something sweet. I received these to sample and at first I was a little nervous on how they would taste. I decided to pop them open and give them a try and they were delicious. I wasn't sure what to expect in regards to the taste but once I ate one I loved it. It was the best of both worlds, milk chocolate mixed with almonds and popcorn. It seems like a weird combination but it so works. I could not stop eating them because they were so good. What great about these is that they are only 15 calories per ball. This is not bad for a snack unless you are like me and can not put the bag down. There is the sweet taste of the milk chocolate followed by the saltiness of the popcorn and nuts. Another great thing about these is that they contain no artificial colors, flavor a, or trans fats. These are a great snack for on the go and I would recommend them to anyone.
Erica S.
100% hands down my favorite snack of all time. They are a perfectly equal combination of sweet & salty. They're so flavorful and actually good for you, which is hard to believe because they taste more like a decadent treat than a Quaker rice cake mini. They have the look & texture of a miniature rice cake but no cardboard consistency or taste here. They are partially dipped in milk chocolate & mixed with pieces of roasted almonds. The best part, they are only 15 calories per snack bite. Also no artifical flavors or colors, no high fructose corn syrup & 0 trans fat :) cant get beaten than that? n eat the whole bag they are that tasty! I always say I'm only going to eat a few, but that never woks.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Omgosh this bag of deliciousness is a perfect way to enjoy a snack this summer! I love all of the flavors they have. Each bite is tasty. Go grab a bag and see which is your favorite
Natalie P.
Springville, UT
I was given a free sample of this product to try out and I have to say I'm impressed. This is a great snack if you're looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth without going nuts (no pun intended) on the calories. They're 15 calories per piece, which makes it easy to know how many calories you're taking in.

They're a really good mix of sweet and salty. The popcorn gives it a nice salty kick and a light crunchiness. The nuts add to the crunchiness but also give it a little more texture than just straight up popcorn. The milk chocolate is just the right amount. Enough to make you feel like you're eating something sweet without overwhelming you with sugar. Overall, the flavor is sweet but not too sweet.

I look forward to eating this as an on-the-go snack to curb my hunger/sweet tooth without going overboard.
Amanda P.
Fisher Nut Exactly was #Bestof2015 snack for me from #Influenster...It was very tasty and the bag was full...I would highly recommend any one to go out and buy this tasty and healthy snack..I loved the mixture of almonds and popcorn and chocolate...it was different and great. I have purchased since my free sample one of my favorites. Thanks influenster for the free sample. still in love with this snack. thanks Influenster
Leaisefeau F.
Stanton, CA
Im not wildly crazy about popcorn, actually I'm not a fan at all. when i took my forst taste, i thought it tasted a bit stale. and the chocolate got lost somewhere in the mix. i set it aside and left it alone. a couple hours later i felt the need for a snack and decided maybe ill just eat this since its open. unfortunately its all gone now. still not wild avout the popcorn, but am already a fan of almonds and chocolate. after a few more tastes it really grew on me. next thing you know i was hooked. the popcorn sort of has no flavor and i guess it really helps bring out the other two elements. I'm satisfied with this product. now i want more.
Jennifer W.
Thanks to Influenster, I have found my new favorite snack! I love everything about the Fisher nuts almond/popcorn bites! They are between the size of a nickel and quarter and though they are small, they are packed with flavor. It is a perfect combination of sweet and salty with a little lingering chocolate after your last bite. They are perfect for when you crave something sweet but are really a great overall snack for any time of day.
I like the way the product is packaged. The bag is easy to open and has a zip type seal that keeps everything fresh.
The only down side is that they are addicting! It is very hard to only eat a few because they are so tasty. I had to use snack size ziplock bags to help with my portion control because otherwise I'd probably eat the whole bag in one sitting.
I have found a new favorite snack!
Trisha H.
Lima, OH
Its a heat idea that needs some adjustment. I really love the popcorn, you can taste it and it adds great flavor. I am not a but fan, but in combination to the popcorn its a great taste....and chocolate, chocolate chocolate...it tastes good in the product but just lacking enough. I realize in saying this, its being marketed as a healthy snack....maybe try dark chocolate...a little goes along way in taste with the dark, so maybe you could keep it the same amount, with more of a boost of chocolate flavor. I was provided these in my #comfortvoxbox and would love to try the salted Carmel. maybe its the flavor I am seeking. but overall good product
Latissa B.
Orange Park, FL
Not a fan. Got these in my comfort vox box. I didn't read the package label before popping one in my mouth. The texture (I'm a texture person) reminded me of rice cakes. I don't like rice cakes texture. I would have been able to stand them more if there was more almonds. The chocolate tasted like a mixture of dark and milk chocolate. That part was yummy. So the chocolate was good, the almonds weren't enough to and the texture of the popcorn was a no. The combination of sweet and salty was a yes.
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
These look good are they sweet and salty, do they get stuck to your teeth? Because I hate that 😞
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
Where can I buy these?
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
Anyone know where to get these and how much they are? I wanna try them
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Are these actually out on the shelves? Haven't seen them in stores yet!
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Where could you find these at?