BY FISHER

Sodium content has been reduced from 200mg to 100mg per serving. Not a low sodium food. see more...

Alisha P.
Foodie Expert
These peanuts are pretty perfect. They get the right combination of dry roasted flavor but lightly salted. I can’t tolerate super salty stuff but they are way to bland without any salt at all and these have a great balance.
Melanie S.
Harrah, OK
Foodie Expert
They are my family's favorite they are so tasty . I love buying them because the price is great
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite peanut snack nuts! Just the right amount of salt and always super crunchy
Garima S.
Great healthy snack for the whole family, highly recommended to everyone, fresh and great taste
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
One of our snacks in the house, my father in law introduced to my family and now we love it. Is so delicious and fun. And u can take it anywhere and like always nuts are always healthy and this is snack is super!
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
These fishers are so good ! They are really good peanuts that you can eat . I like how they are not salty at all
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
Foodie Expert
You cant go wrong with FISHER nuts, weather it is nuts in a shell or roasted peanuts these are my favorites and a great grab and go snack or a ballgame treat
Kit R.
Wauconda, IL
One of our favorite snacks for anywhere at any time. Great taste and great value. We always buy in the jar which is just enough to pour in a bowl for anyone who wants to grab and enjoy.
Nina R.
Foodie Expert
Nice snack when hanging with friends. Could never go wrong with some yummy DELISH peanuts
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Foodie Expert
Most of my diet consist of nuts including peanuts. Salted or unsalted. I prefer to crack them myself but these will do.