BY FISHER

Fisher® Our StoryHoney Roasted is the most popular snack nut flavor in America. Now you can enjoy the Authentic American Honey Roasted flavor of Fisher Nuts. Enjoy some today! see more...

Erna A.
Foodie Expert
I've discovered fisher from a family friend and the taste of these pecans is amazing I was never a fan of honey roasted pecans but this has changed my mind
Amber B.
@Fisher #Honey Roasted pecans

100g bag is just the right size pouches for a quick easy snack .my kroger s grocery store sells them in the back by the beer 🍺.
Denise W.
Foodie Expert
I am a southern gal and I love my pecans and I will tell you these are some of the best ones sweet crunchy nutty Fisher honey roasted pecans are the best.
Brian C.
Hicksville, OH
Great for in the go , I like to take them to the beach or in the back yard . Freeze and stick in cooler .
Jennifer E.
Hazard, KY
Yum! A little heaven in a bag. Absolutely scrumptious! Makes a great snack!!
Irene S.
Carson, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Fisher product to snack on. Very tasteful and I like the honey roasted nuts because it provides a nice flavor not too salty either. Good to toss in your purse when you're running errands or even to snack on while at work.
Keyla C.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these pecans. I ususlly bake them with cinnamon and little bit of sugar and they taste just those you can buy at the fair. Its a healthy snack for those who are trying to cut back on sweets. I buy them all the time and my family loves loves them!