BY FISHER

Committed to the environment™. see more...

• What do you like most about the Fisher nuts?8 Answers
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
HAVE NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT BUT I DO LOVE PEANUTS THEY ARE GOOD I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THESE SOUNDS GOOD MY FAMILY LOVE PEANUTS
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
These taste so good! They were my favorite food when I was pregnant. I just couldn't get enough of them.
Stacey R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love sweet/salty snacks and for me this is perfect! great drinking snack as well as great for taking along on the go!
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Foodie Expert
A nice little sweet snack to get you through the day! Pretty healthy however they are pretty high in fat.
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Foodie Expert
These are the best very tasty love that is sweet but salty at the same time.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Yum, yum, yum! These honey roasted peanuts are to die for. They're just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet cravings but not too sweet that they feel like I'm cheating my healthy diet.
Tayler L.
Waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
I love these peanuts! This brand is one of my favorites. They are delicious. The honey roasted are by far the best flavor.
Christina V.
Foodie Expert
Amazing! You know as soon as you see "honey roasted" that it is going to be good and that rings true with these! They are so tasty I can eat them all in one sitting if I'm not careful. Yum!
Serena T.
Weatherford, TX
These peanuts are so delicious and very addicting. It is very hard to stop eating them when you stop and now me and my middle daughter are hiding the cans from one another.
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
Foodie Expert
I love honey roasted peanuts! These are so good! They're the perfect snack when you want something sweet, but healthy.
Serena T.
Weatherford, TX
What do you like most about the Fisher nuts?