BY FISHER

Committed to the environment™. see more...

• What do you like most about the Fisher nuts?8 Answers
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Foodie Expert
Fresher tasting peanuts with just the right amount of honey and salt. Even down to the last peanut. At the bottom of the can there isn't much residue (salt,honey crystals,broken nuts) left. It's the go to snack I reach for when I want a healthy ,energizing pick me up. Would recommend Fisher honey roasted over other brands.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
We tried the other brand with the peanut on.. i would use this to put on my chicken or my tuna salad wrap and i would kinda of recommend this is you like something cheap instead of the brand you used to buying. you can make peanut butter with this product.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
I go nuts for these nuts! It is sooo delicious! A perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth! I don't know if they're all that healthy for you, but they are amazingly good. I'll always have a special place in my heart for honey roasted peanuts! If you've never had them, you're in for a real treat!
Hannah B.
Wow wow wow these peanuts are good. It's really hard to just eat a handful of them - they are the perfect mix of sweet, salty, and crunch. I prefer natural peanuts or almonds for a healthy snack, but these are an awesome treat! I also like that they come in a smaller pouch.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Foodie Expert
I love honey roasted peanuts I can't stop eating it. It's so delicious and it will never disappoint you. Compared to other products this really stays fresh and is a healthy option too!
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
These are so tasty! A great special treat to have every once in a while. Tastes just like the ones you would buy from a kiosk in the mall or at a fair! Definitely recommend!
Christina V.
Foodie Expert
Amazing! You know as soon as you see "honey roasted" that it is going to be good and that rings true with these! They are so tasty I can eat them all in one sitting if I'm not careful. Yum!
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Yum, yum, yum! These honey roasted peanuts are to die for. They're just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet cravings but not too sweet that they feel like I'm cheating my healthy diet.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
These are so delicious!!! I cannot believe how much my family loves them. I love how non-expensive they are, and they last quite a while (depending on what cravings the kids are having that day, haha)
Tessa A.
Foodie Expert
My husbands on the go snack. He loves to eat these by the handful. The price is great and the container can easily be taken to a job site for a healthy snack.
Serena T.
Weatherford, TX
What do you like most about the Fisher nuts?