BY FISHER

Mildred V.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this mixture. Besides the great taste, I love the fact that the container is plastic. No more broken jars for me. And the screw on top makes it convenient to grab how many I want then put them away. Or at least I try, Doesn't last put away for long because my son takes them back out so he can have some. It's my perfect snack.
Layla A.
Conway, South Carolina
Awesome snack, great taste! Absolutely love it, very affordable. I think it's great for everybody. It met all of my expectations. I purchased this from Walmart & will continue.
Stephanie S.
This is the easy to go!
Love Fisher brand nuts to begin with, but the honey roasted are just fantastic.
My favorites are the honey roasted peanuts, but that could be related to a past career! 😉
I tend to pick through mixed nut containers too much, so the honey roasted is best bet to get me enjoying all the different ones. Such a great snack. Great for kids too!
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
The Fisher Honey Roasted Mixed Nuts with Peanuts 24 oz. Plastic Container is so perfect for my family! It lasts a long time and tastes so good! It is such a healthy snack and is a great buy! I would totally recommend it to anyone and would buy it again!
Diane M.
Jackson, NJ
These are my all time favorite!  Will always purchase, great for snacking or mixing with pretzels and goldfish for a quick party mix ! Always a hit!
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
These honey roasted nuts are so delicious!!!! Great snack treats for work and for home, also great in vanilla ice cream!!
Montana D.
Tampa, FL
These are so good! They are my favorite for snack time and don't leave a bad after taste!