Fisher® Honey Roasted Almonds 140g Bag

Fisher® Our StoryHoney Roasted is the most popular snack nut flavor in America. Now you can enjoy the Authentic American Honey Roasted flavor of Fisher Nuts. Enjoy some today! see more...

Megan M.
Almonds are my absolute favorite! I love the sweet and salty taste of these almonds. Honey roasted goes well with everything! I like to eat them as is, and sometimes I'll add them to my popcorn and snacks.
Rachel S.
Amazingly healthy and delicious snack for anytime especially for the beach! Will not melt in your bag and hits the spot with filling you up just enough after laying in the hot sun!
Heidi V.
Once again an awesome buy for those other almod lovers! Healthy. Easy and quick snack for the entire family. Price is great and the ingredients are ones that i understand exactly what is in my food. This will be something i get consistently! Woo hoo!
Anabel D.
Estas galleta marca mi infancia por que desde pequeña llevaba a la escuela o me la comía en merienda y aveces encondida, por que mi mamà decía que come muchos dulce dan caries
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Who doesn't love almonds?!? I know I do especially with honey. I think they can use more honey flavor.
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
Definitely recommend these !! Only gonna say one thing about them : YUMMMMMMMY !! I was definitely sold the first time I tried these out. They are so delicious and they are good for you too. I love almonds in general !
Wendy C.
Trail, BC
Almond is one of the best nuts that could ever taste and Fisher brand is one of my favorite brands, I love it
Macarena M.
Son lo más rico que hay y aparte de eso es muy sano,también tienen muchos nutrientes son espectaculares..