BY FISHER

Stephanie S.
I LOVE cashews. I hate buying them because they can be expensive. Atleast with this particular brand you get Big pieces in a big container! The flavor is great. Totally fresh. And reasonably priced for the product that you actually get!!
LaDonna M.
Garland, TX
I love grabbing a hand full of nuts between meals. I also add them to breads, Carl and oatmeal. We are just a nutty family! Thank God we have no allergies in our house!
Yaicha C.
Lebanon, OR
Cashews are the best! They taste amazing but the only downfall is how much they cost. As a family of four, they are a treat when we buy them.
Paige H.
Wilmont, MN
Amazing! Great taste! They never last too long around! Plus nuts are very good for you! My
Kids asks for these by the handful!
Laura S.
Richmond, VA
I know nuts are good for me and I buy Fisher for no special reason other than this is the brand I have bought for years.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
I lobe cashews and Fisher's never failed to deliver satisfaction. A good product and a great value.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
Love to snack on cashews when I feel I can afford to spend the extra money. Nuts are so expensive!
Asherclynn
Cadott, WI
Cashews are a great snack! My family loves them and are a great alternative to other things gs