BY FISHER

Committed To The Environment™ see more...

JoJo B.
Patterson, CA
I had a coupon for these peanuts so I thought I'd give them a try. They're a healthy alternative to chips or other less healthy snacks. They taste just as good or better than other brands I have tried. I would definitely recommend them for sure.
Bridget F.
Beckville, TX
These peanuts are wonderfully roasted. They have great flavor and are always fresh. They are easily located in the store display. They are a wonderful alternative to chips or other unhealthy snacks. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Fishers peanuts are really good and they're very fresh. I really like the plastic jar with the screwtop. It's much lighter than the glass ones. These peanuts had a really good flavor and not too salty.
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA
Always a pleasure eating a handful of nuts. mixed is perhaps my favorite. always too many peanuts but thats the way it goes. have had the dry roasted with honey flavor before and liked them as well.
Alexandra W.
Gleason, WI
I love these. These are what planter used to taste like when I was a kid! I love that they are more salty than other. They are delicious! I would highly recommend this. They are hard to find cuz they are usually sold out. So that obviously says something!
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Therese are just your average peanuts. They were not bad, but they were also nothing special. I could see myself buying these again though.
Jessica H.
I'm really not a big fan of these. Not that special, but they are just peanuts so they really can't be any different than what they are