2 colors available

BY FISHER

Almonds, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts & filberts. see more...

Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Antelope, CA
I'm a huge fan of assorted nuts! I love the saltiness and the crunch, especially in such a handy container! The packaging is nice and sleek and this is a snack you can easily take on the go or store in a small space at home. Love it
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with a big jar of mixed nuts!! Fisher is a great brand too- always super fresh. My only complaint is that they can be a bit salty.
Rosynel A.
Rosynel A.
Foodie Expert
Son demasiado buenos... a mi me encantan las veces que los he probado he quedado con ganas de seguir comiendo jajajaja el empaque es lindo
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Foodie Expert
Mixed nuts are always a healthy and good snack! These have a good taste and I also like the quality. Not the best brand but they're Ok.
Kat F.
Kat F.
Menasha, WI
These mixed nuts are so good and they have the perfect amount of salt, they don't have peanuts as a filler like so many other brands
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Foodie Expert
Mixed nuts are my favorite! I love getting the variety of flavors and textures all at once. Always fresh.
nathalie G.
nathalie G.
Foodie Expert
muy buen producto y trae lo suficiente para que dure un par de semanas en la casa, yo normalmente lo uso como snack o cuando me da hambre y no quiero comer nada pesado, su emvase es un poco gigante pero lo bueno es que trae mucho producto para poder disfrutar de el sin que se te termine de inmediato.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
I think this brand of peanuts does a good job of taking care of their customers. Their peanuts taste great and just the right amount of calories with low fat!
emily e.
emily e.
washago
I love nuts. These ones are nice and salty. The almonds are my favorite part like omggg. The price is right and I don't go threw them that fast.