BY FISHER CHEF'S NATURALS

Fisher Chef's Naturals Whole Natural Almonds
  • "I always keeps a bag of these in the freezer for healthy snacking (plus they stay fresher longer in the freezer)." in 8 reviews
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Amanda V.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
I love buying bags of natural ninth with no flavoring no sugar no salt and no processing. It's a great snack that I like to keep in my purse and reach for every day. Not only is it delicious but it's so good for you too I always have some available for my friends children as well!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Michelle R.
Foodie Expert
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Keyonna H.
Midland
Foodie Expert
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Alessandra S.
Colbert, WA
I'm a big fan of these. There is nothing better, when you need a snack but you're too lazy to actually find food, than grabbing a handful of these bad boys. They are plain, because well, They are supposed to be used for baking, but really who needs to have all that salt and flavoring crap all over perfectly good almonds? am I right? plus If you pair about 24 almonds with a cheese stick and a piece of fruit, you have a complete, healthy, snack my friend. best way to go.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Foodie Expert
Great product... too bad I can only afford to purchase nuts like once a year. Too bad that nuts are extremely beneficial to humans and can replace meat with an even healthier form of protein; but they are extremely unaffordable. Too expensive for all but the wealthy; what a shame!
Karito G.
Miami

A delicious and healthy snack! (There is nothing better) These almonds are perfect by themselves or in combination with other delicacies. I would like to add a few m & ms with my almonds :) Almonds are the perfect snack to take with you on the go. I am a big fan of the removable bag! very convenient

Natural almonds are an excellent source of protein and a healthy snack.
Dawn S.
Foodie Expert
I adore almonds as a snack on the go and this brand was not disappointing. I will be purchasing this particular brand again but will be looking for coupons as it seemed a little pricey, at least at the store I went to. Still worth it as a snack item though.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
Foodie Expert
A delicious and healthy snacks. Theses nuts are good by themselves or with other snacks. Perfect to take to work with you to get through until it's time to go home. I've tried other nuts but I always seem to come back to these. I would definitely recommend these.
Sammy M.
Environmentalist Expert
Did you know eating 12 whole natural walnuts can help your digestive system.
aymee v.
Does this taste great ?
Lexi T.
Do these work well for baking?
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Environmentalist Expert
What are some recipes that you use almonds with?
Rosmery C.
Newark, NJ
Can you make almond milk in a regular blender?