BY FISHER CHEF'S NATURALS #71 in Nuts & Seeds

Fisher Chef's Naturals Whole Natural Almonds
  • "I always keeps a bag of these in the freezer for healthy snacking (plus they stay fresher longer in the freezer)." in 8 reviews
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
Fisher Chefs Whole Natural Almonds are a great and healthy snack for just sitting at your desk or throw some in a ziplock and go! Some people don’t like the raw almonds because there’s no salt or roasting though.
Amanda V.
Columbia
I love buying bags of natural ninth with no flavoring no sugar no salt and no processing. It's a great snack that I like to keep in my purse and reach for every day. Not only is it delicious but it's so good for you too I always have some available for my friends children as well!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Alessandra S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I'm a big fan of these. There is nothing better, when you need a snack but you're too lazy to actually find food, than grabbing a handful of these bad boys. They are plain, because well, They are supposed to be used for baking, but really who needs to have all that salt and flavoring crap all over perfectly good almonds? am I right? plus If you pair about 24 almonds with a cheese stick and a piece of fruit, you have a complete, healthy, snack my friend. best way to go.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Great product... too bad I can only afford to purchase nuts like once a year. Too bad that nuts are extremely beneficial to humans and can replace meat with an even healthier form of protein; but they are extremely unaffordable. Too expensive for all but the wealthy; what a shame!
Karito G.
Miami

A delicious and healthy snack! (There is nothing better) These almonds are perfect by themselves or in combination with other delicacies. I would like to add a few m & ms with my almonds :) Almonds are the perfect snack to take with you on the go. I am a big fan of the removable bag! very convenient

Natural almonds are an excellent source of protein and a healthy snack.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
A delicious and healthy snacks. Theses nuts are good by themselves or with other snacks. Perfect to take to work with you to get through until it's time to go home. I've tried other nuts but I always seem to come back to these. I would definitely recommend these.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
I spent some time with my mom of which I ended up in the ER only to find out I have galstones. Due to my diet having to change, one of the things I did was introduce nuts into my snack routine. These taste really good out of the freezer ^_^
Sammy M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Did you know eating 12 whole natural walnuts can help your digestive system.
aymee v.
Does this taste great ?
Lexi T.
Do these work well for baking?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What are some recipes that you use almonds with?
Rosmery C.
Newark, NJ
Can you make almond milk in a regular blender?