BY FISHER CHEF'S NATURALS #33 in Nuts & Seeds

Fisher Chef's Naturals Whole Natural Almonds
  • "I always keeps a bag of these in the freezer for healthy snacking (plus they stay fresher longer in the freezer)." in 8 reviews
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Arlington, TX
My three children, my husband and I love these almonds! We like to eat them by themselves, with cheese sticks, in oatmeal, in yogurt, mix them in with homemade trail mix, process them to make almond butter, and make them into granola bars! This brand usually tastes a lot better than a lot of store brand almonds. The price is definitely worth it!
Jhyorleth n.
Jhyorleth n.
I love having these on hand for a healthy snack! But also use them for much more! They are large or in salads, stir fry freshly cooked food, nut bread, biscuits, etc. And I feel good about buying them because fishermen have always been a trusted brand, but also being these all natural without artifice, which makes them even better!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Environmentalist Expert
I love to have these on hand for a healthy snack! But I also use them for so much more! They are great on or in salads, stir frys, nut breads, cookies, etc. And I feel good about buying them because Fishers has always been a trusted brand, but also with these being all natural with nothing artificial, makes them even better!
Cierra E.
Cierra E.
We love this brand of nuts. We eat all the different kinds of nuts they offer. We mainly use them around the holidays but every so often will grab a bag to snack on. They go great with casseroles or just as finger foods on the table while waiting for the main course. Price isn't that bad compared to some I've seen.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
these Almonds are Roasted & Salted is great quality almond.good source of nutrients.great for baking or you can put it in your salads. sometimes i have it raw as handful for snacks.i is so affordable and i would like to recommend. great source of protein.. it can be wonderful match for your pies..
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Perfect snack. High protein and good for you vitamins. I love the resealable bag. I keep them at work and at home. Don't overdo it though. Follow the recommended serving size (approximately 1/4 cup). These really satiate me when I'm making dinner or need to wait for a meal.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
If I am baking or cooking and need almonds I always go for Fishers naturals. These are the best tasting, and so healthy too. Me and my kids love to just snack on them as well. I always like to keep a bag in the kitchen on hand. I would recommend these to others. So good!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Environmentalist Expert
This is my preferred brand of nuts for baking. They always have a consistent roast and if you choose pre-chopped they're always in uniform sizes. I also like that there usually isn't a lot of bits at the bottom of the bag so it's easier to dump them into batter or foigh
Christine P.
Christine P.
Wish natural meant something, but it doesn't. It's deceiving- these aren't organic. However, they do taste good and are great in baking. I recommend roasting before eating, and soaking in water for 2-3 minutes before roasting in hopes of cleaning off any pesticides.
Keishona B.
Keishona B.
Ocala, FL
Great snack. Yummy with a fresh taste. Not only is it yummy but really nutritious and can also be used in baking .It's only 160 calories per serving . It's really affordable not expensive at all . But I would definitely recommend my friends and family to try these.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Environmentalist Expert
Did you know eating 12 whole natural walnuts can help your digestive system.
aymee v.
aymee v.
Does this taste great ?
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Do these work well for baking?
Steph K.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Environmentalist Expert
What are some recipes that you use almonds with?
Rosmery C.
Rosmery C.
Newark, NJ
Can you make almond milk in a regular blender?