Fisher Chef's Naturals Whole Natural Almonds

by Fisher Chef's Naturals

Are these nuts good?
love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to worry about the family. And quality products.
Is this good ? I've had other brands but never this type
Start your review of Fisher Chef's Naturals Whole Natural Almonds!
Product Highlights
“I always keeps a bag of these in the freezer for healthy snacking (plus they stay fresher longer in the freezer).” in 8 reviews
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
I buy this Fisher Chef’s Natural Whole Almonds a lot. I make my own almond butter and these almonds are good for that. I also use them on my homemade granola too.
Spokane Vly, WA
I'm a big fan of these. There is nothing better, when you need a snack but you're too lazy to actually find food, than grabbing a handful of these bad boys. They are plain, because well, They are supposed to be used for baking, but really who needs to have all that salt and flavoring crap all over perfectly good almonds? am I right? plus If you pair about 24 almonds with a cheese stick and a piece of fruit, you have a complete, healthy, snack my friend. best way to go.
Fountain, CO
Great product... too bad I can only afford to purchase nuts like once a year. Too bad that nuts are extremely beneficial to humans and can replace meat with an even healthier form of protein; but they are extremely unaffordable. Too expensive for all but the wealthy; what a shame!
Des Moines, IA
I spent some time with my mom of which I ended up in the ER only to find out I have galstones. Due to my diet having to change, one of the things I did was introduce nuts into my snack routine. These taste really good out of the freezer ^_^
Hanceville, AL
One of the few brands of almonds I buy.I love these they are great snacks for on the go and very healthy. I try to keep zone on the diaper bag at all times since I'm nursing and this is a quick poop in your mouth on the go healthy snack.
Pickerington, OH
I love this brand of nuts. They are always fresh and so healthy for you. They have a great flavor and are a great buy. I was able to buy them at my local Kroger store. Compared to other brands, this is one of my favorites.
I like my nuts and almonds to be a bit natural and a bit salty but not to salty or sweet. I feel that Fisher's Almonds are good to my taste . If you have a taste like mine i recommend these almonds any person can munch onthese through out their day .
These are my absolute favorite snack! They are natural so that helps more to be a healthy snack! Fisher is a great brand! One of the best! I love having a handful of these between lunch and dinner to munch on!
Warner Robins, GA
this is really almond, specially if you use it to bake a brownie, or any cake, it taste good, a friend of mine used it to bake with brownie and it was so delicious!!! i loved it, and it is very healthy for you, also, for people that loves almod, this is a must!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...