BY FISHER

Fisher Chef's Naturals Walnut Halves & Pieces: Approximately 4 cups Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish Freshness seal locks in the Fisher freshness Recipe-ready ingredients Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
I love nuts! They are delicious and nutritious. The fisher brand is often in my cupboards. They are always fresh. I love to eat them as a snack alone, or when making my homemade snack trail bags. They are especially good for baking. I roast them slightly before baking into my banana muffins. The fisher brand also has pecans which make the best pies!
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Diego, CA
I love walnuts they're so delicious. i was looking for something i could use to make walnut shrimp and this worked beautifully!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Killeen, Tx
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute FAVORITE!!! I love adding them to literally everything! I bake banana nut bread with these & let me tell ya, delicious!
Valencia R.
Valencia R.
Foodie Expert
I love these in fudge brownies!! You can add as much as you want. Tastes great too just eating them plain.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love making pies with these nuts . They are always fresh and so crunchy. I will only use Fisher nuts.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
These are good walnuts, great for baking. The price is good compared to other brands. I really like that the nuts come in a resealable bag.
Suzannah P.
Suzannah P.
These are good on salads, particularly toasted up a bit in a pan first. They can be sugared or spiced, too, for Christmas gifts or party snacks. Keep them in the freezer if you're just baking with them. They'll go rancid if you don't finish the bag in a reasonable amount of time.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Foodie Expert
I like Fisher nuts. Always a good quality and not over priced like some other brands of nuts. I use these for recipes a lot.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
These walnuts always taste fresh. They come in a large resealable bag for a good price. I like the size of the actual walnuts because they are perfect for adding to cereals or baking!
Matt N.
Matt N.
Duluth, MN
These are perfect for cooking and/or other baking. But if you are just looking for a few nuts to crunch on these are not it, plain and dull by themselves.