BY FISHER

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Cooking and Baking Nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation.

Buy on Walmart
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
Great for adding to salads or cookies. Plain on their own, so I
#Repost @the_pet_care_foundation (@get_repost)
・・・
These two #pomeranian siblings are inseparable! They are both 5 years old. The male is wearing the pumpkin bandana and the female is wearing the blue bandana. The sister loves to do the little praying stance on her hind legs! We hope they can be adopted together! Available now at @westvalleyanimalshelter!
Please note The Pet Care Foundation does not
Paige M.
Virginia Bch, VA
The slivered almonds are great for cooking. I use them a lot in green beans and also lots of desserts that call for almonds. They are fairly priced and good quality. Easy to find a most local grocery stores.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Almonds are good tasting. Expiration date 1 year from now. The sliced almonds are fragile and so the bag contains a lot of broken pieces. Blame it on shipping since I didn't see a lot of others saying the same thing. But for the price and if you want whole sliced nuts you may be disappointed if they come in broken.
I will store the unused nuts in the fridge to extend their freshness.
Sarah P.
The whole bag was filled with perfectly slivered almonds. No crumbs or tons of broken pieces. It’s perfect for adding some extra flavor and texture to my sautéed green beans.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
The bees almonds are highly delicious especially in recipes are on top of a salad. I highly recommend them if you need a dose of protein without the meat. You can easily find them and all your local Grocer's
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I use these all the time. I started using these when I ran out of a particular kind baking and picked these up. I use them in bread pudding, fudge, cookies, cakes you name it. Add these to sweet treats to have a crunch or little texture. So good
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Blanched Slivered Almonds 32 oz. Bag I keep slivered almonds in my pantry mostly to add to salads but also enjoy using them for baking.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
When I need to purchase nuts I tend to reach for this brand first. They are fresh tasting and I love how easy it is to add them to whatever recipe I'm using. Whether it's salads or baking these taste delicious.
Katrice S.
Almonds have become my favorite type of nut (seed) as an adult. I put them in everything from savory to sweet. These Fisher almonds are typically my go to. For the amount you get the price is a bit high but I still love them.
Lindsey M.
Lacking some flavor but over all a good product. Didn’t quite meet my expectation. The price was affordable but could do better on price. Need more flavors. Love almonds because they are the healthiest less calorie nut.