BY FISHER

Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
A salad (house or Caesar) is just not complete without some seeds being added to the top of all other condiments - and a lot of them I will add! I will pass by the snack cabinet when feeling faint from hunger, grab a hand full of these seeds, and it will hold me over as long as I am not waiting over an hour more.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
Love these sunflower seeds. They are soft and smooth and have just enough salt on them. We buy them at Farm and Fleet. And we eat them plain or on salads. I would recommend anyone who likes sunflower seeds to try these! You get a lot for a great price as well.
carrie j.
carrie j.

My son is a very picky eater. He loves to snack Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Roasted Salted Sunflower Kernels
makes it easy for me to know he is getting healthy snacking options through out the day
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Small and easy snack to have for anyone who is obsessed with sunflower seeds in my house it how so quick since we all love sunflower seeds
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I really like these i add them to my oven baked bread and the saltiness contradicts the sweet so its good
Florencia D.
Florencia D.
Caba
in Argentina there is any kind of fisher presented here but there are extremely rich, are addictive, one eats and wants more
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kenosha, WI
My favorite. Pecans are already yummy and then you had the sweets on top and it's even better