Fisher Chef's Naturals Pecans Halves, 24 oz

by Fisher Chef's Naturals

FISHER Chef's Naturals Pecan Halves, No Preservatives, Non-GMO, 24 ozFisher really goes nuts for fresh ideas in the kitchen, and we know you do too! So when cooking, replace ordinary with surprise. Experiment, improvise. Then enjoy the best part…sharing your delicious discovery with family and friends.Fisher recipe nuts are a wonderful way to add flavor and texture to any dish without adding preservatives. All of our recipe nuts are Non-GMO Project Verified and contain No Preservatives. Most Fisher Chef’s Naturals walnuts, pecans, and almonds are even certified by the American Heart Association*.Freshness Tip: To keep fresh longer, store in freezer or refrigerator* American Heart Association Heart-Check certification does not apply to recipes or other information unless expressly stated. For more information, visit heartcheck.org.Find an unexpected crunch at fishernuts.com

Form: HALF

Container Type: BAG

Fisher really goes nuts for fresh ideas in the kitchen, and we know you do too So when cooking, replace ordinary with surprise. Experiment, improvise. Then enjoy the best part…sharing your delicious discovery with family and friends.; Fisher pecans add a rich, buttery note and crunchy, delicate texture to desserts, salads, main dishes, and appetizers.; Grown in the southern United States and Mexico, they are non-gmo project verified, American heart association certified, and contain no preservatives.; Fisher’s freshness seal locks in the flavor and re-seals the signature stand-up bag to keep nuts fresh even after opening.; This package includes 24 ounces = 6 ⅓ cups.

Flavor: UNFLAVORED

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.50 x 11.75 x 7.00 Inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher Chef's Naturals Pecans Halves, 24 oz!
Anne G.
Paterson, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Good brand and the pecan halves were not rancid. Texture was good, taste even better. I made pecan lie from them and it turned out tasty. I just eat these daily though mostly for a snack. Easy prep, no fuss cooking or baking needed. Yummy. Game changer nuttiness Highly recommend these for your taste buds satisfaction! Don't wait just buy them while still available.
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire container
Hannah S.
Cuero, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I like to buy a big bag of pecans and toast them in the oven for a delicious snack, I love Fisher brand and would recommend to a friend.

Looking for your answer?