fisher® chef's naturals® pecan halves

by Fisher

Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® cooking and baking nuts. Our new freshness seal keeps Fisher nuts fresh and flavorful after opening.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fisher® chef's naturals® pecan halves !
Montevallo, AL
I add these into things I cook or I eat them as a easy snack on the go. Easy to reseal and keep fresh
Bessemer, AL
Yummy! Great to add intimate baking or as a snack. Always fresh. Fishers has great pecans.
Muldrow, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Great in pies, for a snack. Great to crumble then layer on top of cakes and / or cupcakes
Just finished snacking on these! They are a tad pricey but are so good, and healthy, too.
Greece
I see how are the critics for this products so my words are less. I haven't this mark at my county so I can't tell a lot of things
Me encantan son muy buenas así que las recomiendo, son deliciosas, me encanta cómelas como aperitivo

Looking for your answer?