fisher® chef's naturals® pecan halves

by Fisher

Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® cooking and baking nuts. Our new freshness seal keeps Fisher nuts fresh and flavorful after opening.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fisher® chef's naturals® pecan halves !
Quality nuts at an affordable price. Fisher's are my "go-to" nuts for cooking and especially pecan pie. Convenient packaging and easy to freeze to keep fresh.  Delicious and nutritious - as a gluten-free dieter, a great snack.  Convenient package variety of sizes lets you pick the right one.  Highly recommended.
Moncks corner , SC
I use these for baking pecan bread and pecan muffins. They are a healthy choice, they don’t have a lot of salt on them so they won’t affect your baking. I would highly recommend this brand to others.
Lafayette, LA
I love pecans and these do not fail to please! They taste so fresh and it awesome to have them out of the shell and halved because I put them on salads or in baked goods! Highly recommend to others!! They are wonderful.
Sevierville, TN
Having tried other brands, this is the one I prefer. Pecans seem to be fresher. Haven't tasted rancid pecans. They are a tad more expensive than others, but since they taste much better, I prefer to pay a little more for a better product.
Fisher Chef's Naturals is a go-to brand for nuts for baking. These pecan halves go great in pecan pie. I haven't had much issues with a lot of broken pieces, and if I have any in the bag, well, that's just the excuse I need to eat them. I love pecans!
Crestview, FL
I love buying whole pecan to chop up, it's satisfying. But that's just a personal note. These nuts are also fresh and I keep them in the freezer to help them stay fresh too. I also like the zip top feature.
Easley, SC
Fisher's nut and seeds are always fresh and tasty. they have low sodium options which is good for my family. I have tried other products but find myself reaching for Fishers.
dallas, ga
I buy a bag every Christmas to make multiple recipes! I freeze the leftovers and eat it through the year. They are always fresh and no other brand is an adequate substitute!
So delicious perfect for snacking on or using in Donne dishes ! I use them allot in diffeent Mexican and American desserts and they turn out PERFECT with these
Pineville
I love these pecan halves. They are normally fresh and have good crunch. Every now and then you get one that tastes bad. But such is life.

Looking for your answer?