BY FISHER

Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® cooking and baking nuts. Our new freshness seal keeps Fisher nuts fresh and flavorful after opening. see more...

lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
These are delicious pecans and easy to use in baking recipes. This is a reputable brand and the price is compatible to other pecan packages of the same size. These are my go to brand when I need them. Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Pecan Halves 6 oz. Bag
Tessa A.
Moncks Corner, SC
I use these for baking pecan bread and pecan muffins. They are a healthy choice, they don’t have a lot of salt on them so they won’t affect your baking. I would highly recommend this brand to others.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
I love pecans and these do not fail to please! They taste so fresh and it awesome to have them out of the shell and halved because I put them on salads or in baked goods! Highly recommend to others!! They are wonderful.
Rhonda D.
Fisher Chef's Naturals is a go-to brand for nuts for baking. These pecan halves go great in pecan pie. I haven't had much issues with a lot of broken pieces, and if I have any in the bag, well, that's just the excuse I need to eat them. I love pecans!
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
I love buying whole pecan to chop up, it's satisfying. But that's just a personal note. These nuts are also fresh and I keep them in the freezer to help them stay fresh too. I also like the zip top feature.
Christy F.
Easley, SC
Fisher's nut and seeds are always fresh and tasty. they have low sodium options which is good for my family. I have tried other products but find myself reaching for Fishers.
Stephanie w.
So delicious perfect for snacking on or using in Donne dishes ! I use them allot in diffeent Mexican and American desserts and they turn out PERFECT with these
Mary Ann H.
Laurel, MS
These are a must have in our home this time of year! I’ve depended on this brand for years for tasty treats during the holidays.
Katrina C.
Rogersville
Always fresh and tasty! Wonderful in so many recipes. Makes my pecan pie extra special. And my pralines top notch.
Hannah S.
Randolph , AL
I add these into things I cook or I eat them as a easy snack on the go. Easy to reseal and keep fresh