BY FISHER

Get inspired with Fisher® Chef's Naturals® cooking and baking nuts! Put a fresh twist on a favorite dish with quality nuts from Fisher and add a surprising taste and crunch to any tasty creation. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mara H.
I use these little packs when I'm baking because it's easier than chopping. I like to add them to cookies, brownies, and banana bread. Each bag has the right amount for whatever I'm making and I just love them.
Katie S.
Great for baking! These are always fresh and have a great texture and flavor. They make great gifts and are always a family favorite around the holidays! They're a little pricey but worth it for the quality.
Jennifer H.
I love these for baking. Especially for making pecan pies. Makes a great snack or topping too. Add these to pure maple syrup and cinnamon for a wonderful pancake topping.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
This kind is a great baking brand of nuts. I like that most of the time they are chopped and ready to roll to throw in your baking dish.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
Great for baking. But the last batch I bought went Stael real quick. 1 out of 50 aint bad so minimal complaints here.
brandy g.
I use these often for baking and they taste great and already cut up for you. Taste is delicious.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
These are great to use when you are baking. Anything from cookies to cakes, they are delicious.
Tammy I.
Grandview, MO
These are packed very well so that the pecans are still fresh when you get them home. I've had other Fishers products and they are all very good and fresh.