BY FISHER

American Heart Association Certified. Meets criteria for heart-healthy food. Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as pecans, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
I love these for baking items. I love that the bag zips for easy use. These pecans also taste great in all of the items I have made.I have purchased these multiple times. They are decently priced for the quality. I would recommend these to all of my friends.
Sherri O.
A staple in my pantry for snacks & recipes. These pecans are readily available in my local stores. I like the convenience of unshelled pecan halves in a resealable bag. With no preservatives I do store these & all other nuts in the freezer to help retain the freshness.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
The best nuts I've ever had love this brand I buy this brand and these nuts any time and every time I buy nuts. It does not compare to any other nuts l. By far the best
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
I have these at my house plus at my grandma's house. Everyone in my family loves them. They are delicious to eat by themselves or you can even put them in icecream, pies, cakes, anything. They are SOO GOOD!
Gina A.
Oakmont, PA
Use these in baking. Makes life so easy with the standup bag. Consistently good product. Expensive but I know I can count on the product.
Kay I.
The Colony, TX
I use these for baking because they are the perfect size! If I'm not baking, I'm eating!
Emily G.
Theses are great for baking and I love how it has a resealable bag to keep fresh!

back